Sign in to follow this  
bringbackchippy

Neil OUT Lambert IN

Would Lambert come back given our board don''t like to splash the cash as often as they should and the best we are likely to get is mid table premier league. His ambition took him away. Should we allow him to rebulid his reputation here?

Love the idea of Lambert back but it would never be the same, he''d be under pressure from day one. That said now both Bowkett & McNally aren''t here I suppose if we fail to get results between now and January it would be interesting who would be bought in to replace Neil, would Moxey go for Lambert?

Why Lambert in? His record since leaving here has been woeful. He is a busted flush and the equivalent of signing John Hartson A one to time class manager on the downgrade looking for one last payday. He is mirroring Owen coyle.

As for the players klose is a level above the others on the book.

In summary it seems you want to condemn us to several seasons in the champs.

Problem with Lambert is Culverhouse wad a massive part of what happened under Lambert. And with his sacking at villa with Lamberts backing, be hard see those working together again.

Aston Vile is a sh.t club with bitter twisted fans as Steve Bruce will probably find out. Lambert made a big mistake going there in hindsight bet he wished hed stayed at Norwich. Blackburn promised him everything but he got nothing, so hes been a bit unlucky. ld have him back but you are also right about Culverhouse. Ian Crook with him be good but no chance l think

[quote user="have my howson it"][quote user="Herman"]What is it with Lowestoft?[/quote]

It''s full of half wits and criminals[/quote]There are some strange individuals who live in Bungay.

Good grief, one game ago we were in 2nd. Brady''s not having a great season, but if those three have to go, then so does the entire squad.

Very rarely does a return work out.

Correct me if I''m wrong but wasn''t that exactly what was said about Alex Neil when he came down to the touchline at half time during that Bournemouth game?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Correct me if I''m wrong but wasn''t that exactly what was said about Alex Neil when he came down to the touchline at half time during that Bournemouth game?[/quote]Yes it was, but how often have we seen that level of decision making and pro-active substition choices since then?Most of the time I think AN''s use of subs is sadly misjudged - either in terms of personnel or timing, and I often wonder what happened in this respect when it seemed something he could be great at based on those early signs.

It was after Lambert.

Do you seriously believe a team can get out of the Championship without the manager influencing games from the touchline?

He''s influenced games from the touchline this season. Surely Naismiths goal just over a week ago was through a decision he made?

We lose one game and it seems like a competition to see who can post the biggest exageration. No manager influencing a game from the touchline since Lambert must be winning....

[quote user="Move Klose"]Problem with Lambert is Culverhouse wad a massive part of what happened under Lambert. And with his sacking at villa with Lamberts backing, be hard see those working together again.[/quote]

Absolutely. Lambert was a three-boy team along with Culverhouse and Karsa. Would not work without the three of them in tandem. In fact, I would go so far as to say that the boy Karsa was the brains of the operation and Lambert didn''t do a lot apart from pick the team, give the team talk and make the subs.

Correct me if I''m wrong but wasn''t that exactly what was said about Alex Neil when he came down to the touchline at half time during that Bournemouth game?

Nutty, gonna correct you I''m afraid, there was a choice of two suggestions, one from the bench (coaches) and one from the pitch, AN went with the one from the man on the pitch, so I guess he made the choice but did not come up with it himself.

Indeed Ray but the man on the pitch wasn''t credited. He never credited with much on here anyway...

Who can we give credit to for the goals our subs score?

Indeed again Nutty and what about the credit for ones they could have scored had they been on the pitch from the off (or at least earlier).

Funny ol'' game Nutty, funny ol'' game!

Its as i always suspected the credit or deficit is in the eye of the critic.

What about when the player is trying to mark two and the scorer is neither. Is the player out of position or the guy who''s out of shot but didnt track the runner?

Nope, it''ll be our skipper''s fault wherever he was or wasn''t!!