Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Beating Brighton Could Cost Us Promotion

All things go full circle if you wait long enough Nutty. I expect we will be chucking shillings in a blanket before long.

Zinger Zinger zigger, Chase out, Walling out, Hughton out, Adams out, Neil out etc etc

Don''t speak to soon cos the wheel''s still in spin and there''s no tellin'' who that it''s namin''

Yep Wiz, never met they guy but enjoyed the hours of threads he was involved in.......

I don''t get why so many people are getting so bent out of shape about last night, we gave it a good go, we lost on penalties, had we won chances are we''d get Man City away and get a real spanking, people would really go ballistic if that happened.

We beat Everton away and had a decent cup run, now onto the league. A win against Brighton and we''re back on track, just hope that we get a wolves type reaction and result.

[quote user="ricardo"]All things go full circle if you wait long enough Nutty. I expect we will be chucking shillings in a blanket before long.

Zinger Zinger zigger, Chase out, Walling out, Hughton out, Adams out, Neil out etc etc

Don''t speak to soon cos the wheel''s still in spin and there''s no tellin'' who that it''s namin''[/quote]

The curse seems to be cast but has the line been drawn ? Time will tell but the order seems to be failing fast and maybe should be accelerated.

Sorry has First Wiz passed away?

I used to enjoy his posts back when I used started using this forum back in the early days when we had just signed Hucks etc on loan and were storming towards the prem for the first time in years!!

Used to be some good posters on here back then.... Dumbledelia, Zippers Left Foot and Gazzathegreat to name a few!

Wiz was an absolute master of the flip-flop, you never knew if he''d be pro or anti the manager from day to day, to the point where I don''t think he fully knew what he was meant to be representing on occasion [:D]I''d still rather have Wiz''s input and flip-flopping than a lot of current shower though...

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Zip still posts Bob and is a PUP. I''m glad you''re back. You''d make a terrific PUP too...[/quote]

good to hear and yes tell me more! would like to be more active on forum having been a bit of a lurker for the past 13 years haha!