Sign in to follow this  
rich

game thread luton away

Work it out Steve - McVeigh was a passenger. Get rid.

Hendo gets a hat trick - I really hope. Jarvis pulls his finger out at last - please.

[quote]What''s the betting that Worthy only talks about the second half? "Well I thought we passed the ball well"[/quote]

good work ethic..........blah blah blah .zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Davenport earns himself a nice suspension well done son.   Welcome back Flemo, could be his time to save us and redeem his last seasons performance.

4-1 down with less than 10 minutes to go, a player sent off and we have still only used 1 sub.   Get Rossi and Jarrett on Worthy you absolute muppit, might as well try something, too late now though.   I have really lost any faith in least charasmatic man I have ever listened to.

Oh now he brings on Jarrett, too bloomin late you muppit.

As I type Jarvis gets a goal, well done.   6 minutes to go though.

You know for a fact Worthy is gonna say what a better second half we had and it was down to silly mistakes and heads dropping in the first and limited options.

Oh he has taken Hughes off, how is Charlton doing this?

"What''s the betting that Worthy only talks about the second half?  "Well I thought we passed the ball well""

Well, did we? I think we did. I guess Worthy failed again in not telling his players to take the easy chances that they had in the first half. You''re right, he''s useless. I bet he doesn''t even check they''ve tied their bootlaces properly.