Sign in to follow this  
rich

game thread luton away

usual deal, match comments here if anyone is out there. lets see if we can play for more than just one half for a change.

Great strike from Ashton, corner, Henderson with another shot, he is playing well by the sounds of it and at least we have got back into the groove we were in before they scored.

Sounds much better so far, but still confused why a defender in midfield is chosen as a better option than Jarrett who I thought played better than Charlton on Saturday!!

why does it feel like it takes SO MUCH for us to score. we need 5 chances before putting one in.

the other teams always seem to score against us so easily.

[quote]usual deal, match comments here if anyone is out there. lets see if we can play for more than just one half for a change.[/quote]

2-0 I''m off to watch the Champions league

[quote]3-0 Luton are clearly world beaters...oh no they''re not are they what does that make us then...[/quote]

We''re a complete joke !!

3-0 This game is over, goning to take alot turn this season around play offs is all thats left for us but we won''t get there even with this performance

3-0 down what is going on !!!!!!

Worthy time to stand up and be counted

starting eleven time to play for your shirts

big players need to start playing and caring about our club now !!!!!

4-0 now !!!!!!!!! whats going on ????????

4-0 absolute rubbish, and people talk about being optimistic another mid table finish for us

4-0. Complete and absolute disgrace. Luton scores every time and we don''t score at any given chance. I really feel for our boys in the stand.

4-0 OMG!!

The Doc isn''t the only one to blame King, lets not start laying blame at players feet, the team has lost this one, defence starts from the midfield and I haven''t heard that our midfield has had a touch for ages.

[quote]3-0 This game is over, goning to take alot turn this season around play offs is all thats left for us but we won''t get there even with this performance[/quote]

4-0 oh dear...