Sign in to follow this  
daisy

Embarrassing

To be a city fan tonight. Really thought we could get a positive performance today but after watching that I`ve realised that over the last few games I`ve been watching through yellow n green tinted specs. Players have stopped playing for the manager simple as that and when that happens it`s downhill all the way. Poor tactics, players out of position, poor substitutions, lack of motivation. I don`t think we have produced a good solid performance all season, I for one am edging closer to the Alex out side, sadly.

[quote user="daisy"]To be a city fan tonight. Really thought we could get a positive performance today but after watching that I`ve realised that over the last few games I`ve been watching through yellow n green tinted specs. Players have stopped playing for the manager simple as that and when that happens it`s downhill all the way. Poor tactics, players out of position, poor substitutions, lack of motivation. I don`t think we have produced a good solid performance all season, I for one am edging closer to the Alex out side, sadly.[/quote]Binner