Sign in to follow this  
daisy

We will win tomorrow.

I have no doubt that we will leave the amex with three points tomorrow. The players that come in will have a point to prove after watching Tuesday`s game and the disappointment of Preston. Just feel that sometimes we play better when we need a result and I think our top players will rise to the occasion on Saturday. The incentives are there, reclaim a top two place, get some pride back, beat a man that did so much damage to so many of our players. Hey, let`s be positive for a change.

[quote user="have my howson it"]1-0 Brighton....[/quote]
If I were a betting man it''s where my money would be.

Really hope Pinto is back. Fingers crossed for a win! Big confidence booster if we can get it.

Nutty, still think we were robbed that day. On the third football special that day which deposited us late into an already packed Goldstone. Still not forgiven the referee/Jimmy Case. Not a good experience.

I''m in brighton now, there is clear sense of fear in the air, epitomised by many of the men who are holding hands, clearly for moral support

[quote user="Highland Canary"]Nutty, still think we were robbed that day. On the third football special that day which deposited us late into an already packed Goldstone. Still not forgiven the referee/Jimmy Case. Not a good experience.[/quote]
There was a huge turn out that day. In those days the cup was still special and we turned out in greater numbers. That video didn''t do justice to how much we hated Jimmy Case that day...
But I''d be interested in your thoughts of that season. Because if I remember correctly we were flirting with the bottom three at the time having won just 2 games in the calendar year, The Highland''s of that time were moaning about Ken Brown and questioning the boards ambition in appointing him to replace John Bond. What was young Highland''s take on it all?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]I don''t think we''ve lost at Brighton since the 1983 battle at the Goldstone[/quote]
Another record we''ve manged to break this season [:)]

It felt wrong to disagree with you before kick off because we all like optimists Daisy. Never mind.