Sign in to follow this  
King Klose

We are going to get pumped today aren't we...

Can just see it. Think we have been out of form last few weeks and conceding so many chances.

Brighton are rock solid especially at home, and have real match winning quality in Knockaert, Skalak, Murray etc. I really fear for us.

Anyone else feel the same?

It is a cliche that the first goal will be crucial but has some relevance in this case. Statistics show Hughton teams (because of an innate caution) are very good at holding on to a lead but in the past have been less good at recovering after going behind.

I''m going for an uncharacteristic 1 nil win. pritchard magic to set up Jerome in the first half then an astute defensive performance to nervously see it out.

For reasons I won''t go into I saw Brighton play the Binners recently . Have to say if we go behind I think we are up against it. Very solid at the back but when I saw them poor up front. Not overly optimistic . But a big shout out to my mate that caught a bus in Dereham today at stupid o''clock to go!

Shocking performance, utterly abject, clueless and no creativity at all. The first goal was beyond comical, but if anything the 2nd just summed us up to a tee. Total waste of a free kick straight into the wall and they counter and score with total ease. How anyone can defend this today is beyond me. and in goes a 3rd... abysmal beyond words.

[quote user="King Crimson"]"You must get a surprise every time you look in the mirror."

Prefer that to your crushing disappointment.[/quote]hahaha you are such a wit, tears of laughter! [|-)]