Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

Wot no match fread? OK then

The worst bit is that even if AN does go, we have f**king Moxey picking the replacement. Talk about rock and a hard place.
Moxey''s record of managerial appointments:
Dave Jones 
Glenn Hoddle 
Mick McCarthy 
Terry Connor 
Stale Solbakken 
Dean Saunders 
Kenny Jacket 
F**k.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Is this the end of the road Rickyyyy?[/quote]You and I know that they aren''t trigger happy Nutty. I expect a lot will hinge on the next home game though.I really hope we don''t see another Worthy/ Burnley.What I don''t get is that people are surprised, the lack of convincing performances and leaking goals at an alarming rate have signaled something like this from a long way out and anyone trying to raise the alarm has been abused.[/quote]Now you know how some of us are feeling on the EU thread[;)]

[quote user="Herman"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Is this the end of the road Rickyyyy?[/quote]You and I know that they aren''t trigger happy Nutty. I expect a lot will hinge on the next home game though.I really hope we don''t see another Worthy/ Burnley.What I don''t get is that people are surprised, the lack of convincing performances and leaking goals at an alarming rate have signaled something like this from a long way out and anyone trying to raise the alarm has been abused.[/quote]Now you know how some of us are feeling on the EU thread[;)][/quote]Yeah but the result of that won''t be known for years.[:D]

Exactly KIO. I''m worried as hell about who he''ll pick next. I''d even actually welcome Lambert back as at least we know he won''t be a disaster

Who would be interested in managing Norwich though? There''s not a lot of people I''d really want here available right now

[quote user="Herman"]I should be fuming but I am feeling resigned. Do something decisive. Tonight.[/quote]If you''re referring to the Board Herman, I don''t think we''ve got a hope in hell.

they will not sack him

they always wait for the boos and chants when we play at home to force their hand / Neil been hit by a paper clapper

BEFORE THEY ACT

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Can you elaborate on the abuse allegation in your post to Rickyyyy?[/quote]Look back at any of my reports where I''ve continually stated that we look unconvincing and at the threads where I said we conceded far too many goals to be an auto promotion prospect.I can understand people not wanting to see what was obvious to some of us weeks ago.

[quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="Herman"]I should be fuming but I am feeling resigned. Do something decisive. Tonight.[/quote]If you''re referring to the Board Herman, I don''t think we''ve got a hope in hell.[/quote]More than likely right, just would rather not another dragged out situation, that causes friction and animosity. Alex has done us well and would rather he left without the real nastiness that Hughton got.

22 goals conceded in the first 15 Prem last term. 24 conceded in the first 15 this time, after wetting ourselves worrying about whether "King Klose" would stay. Joke. Players have no guts, no bottle. Manager doesn''t know how to turn a game around when it''s not going well. Players bought and not used, or don''t produce what they''re capable of. Soft underbelly for years. Thought Neil would fix that. He hasn''t, he can''t. What''s the answer? Try signing players who aren''t in love with themselves and give the other players a chance. Thompson, Maddison etc. Would we have done any worse if Klose had left and Turner had been a regular? I doubt it. Klose hasn''t looked a player for a few games now. 60% possession today and 2 shots on target. Appalling. The whole lot of them should hang their heads in shame. If I hear "the players will show what they''re made of next time" one more time, I''ll scream.

So why is people disagreeing become abuse and obviously specifically me because I was apparently denying it. If I cried abuse everytime someone disagreed with me or called me a happy clapoer?

I''m interested in what abuse I''m denying Rickyyyy

[quote user="Herman"]More than likely right, just would rather not another dragged out situation, that causes friction and animosity. Alex has done us well and would rather he left without the real nastiness that Hughton got.[/quote]Inevitable I''m afraid. It goes with the territory.

About the best options I can come up with for alternatives are Holloway and Lambert.
Anyone able to offer better suggestions? (PLEASE LET THERE BE BETTER SUGGESTIONS!)

Rickyyyyyy

Perhaps Pete could pin your match reports to the top of the board and make them read only 😯☺😮😴😢😈😉

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Rickyyyyyy

Perhaps Pete could pin your match reports to the top of the board and make them read only 😯☺😮😴😢😈😉[/quote]

Available to all who care to look.[Y]My canary tinted glasses fell off during the Burnley match. They were severely dented at that Everton game back in the 70''s when your old mate sacked Saunders.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]But what''s that got to do with abuse and my apparent denial Rickyyyyy

Managers rarely run out of road away from home.[/quote]Why do you think every comment is aimed at you?

Such is footy.

Investing too much faith in managers and players is futile. Only the club goes on forever.

There is so much more to life than Norwich City and the Pinkun. Both of these have a significance but if we should end up missing out, so be it. Just have to learn to enjoy the journey. No point in falling out with anyone.

Inaction over Hughton caused our relegation. Neil is McN''s man so this obstacle to his dismissal is removed as, hopefully, the board''s indecision. Given we lack the ambition for an Allardyce appointment, we are looking at second tier managers. I would say ''never go back'' but it seems to work for Jack Reacher. So, why not? My vote is for the Messiah.

Pity there wasn''t a bit more "inaction over Hughton". We could now be enjoying watching a defensively sound team scoring a hatful of goals and heading back to the EPL .............. 

[quote user="Highland Canary"]Inaction over Hughton caused our relegation. Neil is McN''s man so this obstacle to his dismissal is removed as, hopefully, the board''s indecision. Given we lack the ambition for an Allardyce appointment, we are looking at second tier managers. I would say ''never go back'' but it seems to work for Jack Reacher. So, why not? My vote is for the Messiah.[/quote]Spot on Highland and a few on here today have short memories when it comes to abuse re getting rid of Hughton before it was too late... Nutty, Ricardo handed out plenty of derisory comments to the so called pant wetters at the time, pathetic.

I don''t Rickyyy. But that comment was in reply to a post of mine you''d quoted. Winky then got his spoon out and another numty said I was denying it....

Me paranoid??? Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal....