Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

Wot no match fread? OK then

What''s going on? I can''t believe the board have not sacked him yet.

Ricardo

"What I don''t get is that people are surprised, the lack of convincing performances and leaking goals at an alarming rate have signaled something like this from a long way out and anyone trying to raise the alarm has been abused."

It''s the Pink un way.

Christmas has clearly come early for Brighton!

Did AN''s pre-match team talk go like this;

"Go out there, and perform like Santa. Gifts here, gifts there, gifts everywhere. Ho, ho, ho!"

Agreed Ricardo. Lots of people have raved about our position when the momentum has been very clear to see. We are heading out of the topm6 at this rate. I cannot see us sacking AN but you never know.

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Should we start hoping for another 7-1 loss?[/quote]

It has that feel about it, where you think a manager is completely out of his depth and just doesn''t know what to do next

AN will not walk

how much was he paid at hamilton 1k a week ?

he will not leave his contract here with 1 million pound promotion bonus !

Moxey is an unknown quantity though Rickyyy. He has no ties with the manager so hes going to be judged by results of a manager he didn''t appoint.

Well Chris Hughton has just ended Neil''s time at Norwich. There is no way back from here

If AN is replaced Jim, we''ll see which of us is right. Though of course you will always be able to say the new manager was as hopeless as the one he replaced ......

I CAN see him offer his resignation actually. He is a proud and stubborn man and this game will hurt him the most, more than any other.

AN straight down the tunnel, I would not like to be in that dressing room. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...

Dont worry about Jim westy. Jimbo said that the transfer window had left Alex Neil with a squad not good enough and then said another manager would get us promoted by March...

[quote user="sonyc"]I CAN see him offer his resignation actually. He is a proud and stubborn man and this game will hurt him the most, more than any other.[/quote]No he won''t. It''s the biggest job he''ll ever have in football, he''ll want his pay-off like any other manager. Way out of his depth.

[quote user="AJ"]AN straight down the tunnel, I would not like to be in that dressing room. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...[/quote]

Guess he didn''t fancy thanking the fans then?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]What abuse Winkyyy?

Put that spoon away or lick it...[/quote]
The denial is strong in this one...

So many of them at the FT whistle just don''t give a f***. All smiling knowing their wages will get paid all the same. AN so pi55ed off he nearly forgets to shake Hughtons hand and I''m certain he''ll be sacked this weekend.

F*** football!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Moxey is an unknown quantity though Rickyyy. He has no ties with the manager so hes going to be judged by results of a manager he didn''t appoint.[/quote]I never call for a managers head Nutty. We''ve been supporters long enough to know that they have a limited lifetime.Don''t know enough about Moxey to comment but AN must be on thin ice now.

Yep cheers for Wembley and all the great memories but the sooner we move on the sooner we can get back on track.