Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

Wot no match fread? OK then

If he has any dignity he will walk tonight. Completely unacceptable disgraceful performance

He''ll be sacked now. Massive shame, I really wanted him to do well but I don''t think you can recover from this. Don''t f*** up the replacement City for christ sake!

Absolute f***ing shambles.
I''ve lost the faith with AN. Even when we''ve been winning, we have been far from convincing and this is embarrassing. This squad should not be struggling so consistently.
F**king c**t Murray gets a hat-trick. I hope he does a cruciate on the way home. In fact no, I hope he does both of them.

And WTF is wrong with Klose? 6''4 and he can''t win a header against anyone? I''d have more faith in Hoolahan competing for aerial balls than Klose.

[quote user="VanWink"]No it''s looking very grim for him and for us.[/quote]Maybe people will finally accept what some of us have been saying for some time now, we need to rebuild in the Championship with a team built round our talented youngsters. That''s a project that AN is well-qualified to oversee. 

Well, if we weren''t sure whether to drop McGovern or not, that should just about seal it...

This has been coming. Ricardo has been stating what is now the obvious for some weeks. Brighton don''t seem to be that good but they are clinically punishing our unacceptable mistakes.

This is not ok.

You reap what you sow. -and this is the harvest of successive poor windows, a refusal to upgrade a defence that has not performed for ages (1 decent CB is not enough) and a refusal to pick a consistent team or know the best XI - too many midfielders- no balance- suffice to say. We need a change

There is no way back for him from here. Everyone wants what''s best for the club so get it done now and get a decent replacement in. I wouldn''t be against lambert coming back

[quote user="sonyc"]A strong team like us should not lose 4-0 to anybody[/quote]We are NOT a strong team; the evidence is in front of you!

nutty nigel wrote the following post at 2016-10-29 8:38 PM:

Is this the end of the road Rickyyyy?

We can but hope. There is not a cat in hell''s chance that we will finish top six, yet alone gain automatic promotion with these sort of performances that are becoming all too frequent!

[quote user="westcoastcanary"][quote user="VanWink"]No it''s looking very grim for him and for us.[/quote]Maybe people will finally accept what some of us have been saying for some time now, we need to rebuild in the Championship with a team built round our talented youngsters. That''s a project that AN is well-qualified to oversee. [/quote]

No we do not. We have a very good squad which is still capable of finishing top two this season if managed by a decent manager. Breaking up the squad and starting again could set us back years. The manager and the coaches are the major problem here. Yes the squad look demotivated and the players are not doing performing but it all flows from the manager. He is out of his depth and the players know it. Some of us have known it for a while. others are now beginning to see it.

You have to question the football intelligence and mentality of these players. How many times do they play the wrong ball, make the wrong decision or just make no decision at all. These last few league games have been painful. What makes it so difficult to take is that it''s the basics we are doing wrong time and time again.

Quite right Westcoast we are not. But lots of teams would love to have the players we have bought and the millions we have spent. That is the whole point

The problem we have is we invite pressure by dropping to deep on the counter. I have noticed it more than ever the last few matches. Neil has got to get that back line higher and he has got to get Tettey and Dorrans chasing more rather than retreating backwards at every attack. Neil seems to think that having plenty of men behind the ball is best method. It isn''t we need to be applying more pressure higher up the pitch.

To be fair, all this game is really doing is exposing the exact same flaws that led to our relegation last season. A stark reminder that a complete lack of investment in defence means nothing has changed.

We''ve now conceded more league goals in the first 15 matches in the championship - with a massive investment - than we did in the first 15 matches in the Premiership last season.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Is this the end of the road Rickyyyy?[/quote]You and I know that they aren''t trigger happy Nutty. I expect a lot will hinge on the next home game though.I really hope we don''t see another Worthy/ Burnley.What I don''t get is that people are surprised, the lack of convincing performances and leaking goals at an alarming rate have signaled something like this from a long way out and anyone trying to raise the alarm has been abused.

I think that eight goals leaked to our two main rivals in just the two games against them says it all.

There is not much managerial cleverness there.

Sorry! NINE goals.