Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

Wot no match fread? OK then

Just painful to watch that half. Awful stuff. I hope the players are getting a blasting in the change room.

I felt after last week the side looks like it needs a shot in the arm, and I feel that still stands IMO.

McGovern is basically a placeholder keeper, Tettey seems to have lost his Tettey, Ja Murphy is becoming an expert at running into brick walls and Jerome must have RSI in his neck from watching the ball sail over his head so often.

Utlimately, this is a poor performance but we''re only down due to an error, so you could place hope in us stepping it up a few gears and getting back into it.

To be fair, we are not out of this yet. One goal is just that and we could equalise in 45. How many times have we failed to score this season after all?

Massive half time for Neil. If he can''t get a performance out of them for this second half then the board need to ask serious questions about his managerial ability. There has been far too many poor displays this season for us to be taken seriously as promotion contenders

[quote user="sonyc"]Well.....fr those watching are we looking like a typical mid table team?[/quote]

Every inch. I accept we can/could be ineffective at times in the Prem, but we now look awful a league below. Offering nothing going forward, Tettey once again baffles me as to why he keeps his place over someone like Thompson, and we are playing hoofball or sideways nothing football. Literally a waste of time watching this carp.

Cheer up chaps, at least we ain''t in the lead looking forward to grasping defeat from the jaws of victory.

We''ve been terrible. Yet Brighton don''t look any better than us at all. McGovern was entirely at fault for the goal, but aside from that I don''t think he has even had a save to make?
Game is still there, we saw enough of defensive capitulation under Hughton to know that it''s more than possible. 
Got to say Brighton are possibly the biggest bunch of ponces I''ve seen in a long time. Hoof, dive, whinge on repeat. Truly pathetic gamesmanship, and as aforementioned, Murray needs a kicking just for being a cheating bellend.

So far its going totally how I expected. Brighton are no great shakes but concede very few goals. We on the other hand have a defence like a sieve.

[quote user="kick it off"]W
Got to say Brighton are possibly the biggest bunch of ponces I''ve seen in a long time. Hoof, dive, whinge on repeat. Truly pathetic gamesmanship, and as aforementioned, Murray needs a kicking just for being a cheating bellend.
[/quote]This! The stream I''m watching has just shown the first half "highlights" and they mainly consist of Brighton players either falling over because one of our team stand too close to them, or taking someone out and then pretending to have been fouled. Dirty Brighton!

I dare not post Nutty re Norwich pick that I thought we would lose 2-1! But I''m often wrong. We should be able to score shouldn''t we?

Too slow getting the ball forward for me, and annoyingly it''s Hoolahan who I feel is causing it. Fine when you''re winning, not when you need to score

The main problem for us today IMO is that we aren''t getting the opposition turned around, facing their own goal.

The Brighton defence are being allowed to deal with everything facing forwards- see what Knockaert just did for what we need to start doing.

What was Hoolahan doing?! Awful pass! Had all the time in the world as well

Inept, absolutely inept. If the board aren''t asking devious questions after this then there''s big problems behind the scenes.

Yes. The unconvincing start that so many people posted about is gradually showing us in our true light I''m afraid. We have no right to beat any team in this league. And we don''t have the mindset of Newcastle who think they should not be in this league.

21 goals conceded. There is no chance of promotion under Neil I''m afraid