Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

Wot no match fread? OK then

TEAM: McGovern; Martin (c), Bennett,

Klose, Olsson; Tettey; Ja. Murphy, Dorrans, Hoolahan, Pritchard; Jerome. #ncfc

SUBS: Ruddy (GK), Bassong, Naismith, Oliveira, Brady, Jo. Murphy, Thompson. #ncfc

Brady sub!!

Glad to see Pritchard starting!

Really need to get the first goal today I think

Pleased to see Pritchard starting, particularly considering the transfer. Be good to show them what they missed out on.

Also, what a strong bench!

I guess we''ll probably find out more after the game - hopefully not for long though as he gives us a lot of width!

Pleased to see Pritchard starting and Brady given a rest. Shame Pinto didn''t make it but happy with that team.

Have changed to firefox with the masked agent as Chrome doesnt work too well on here so just doing a test with team sheet to see if it works ok

I''m worried about this afternoon I have to say but then this team selection has cheered me. It''s the team I would have chosen. Pleased Brady has been dropped I have to say. But I still fear the end result. But.....we see what we are made up of today that is for sure. Happiness would be an end of the mini rut for me and if that is a draw, I take would that right now.

Steady on now''s your chance (Sonyc)

MM deciding he wants a head start on the traffic home.
I didn''t expect much from today, very disappointed we''ve absolutely gifted the match to them.

We look good as ever.... I wouldn''t be surprised if so AN doesn''t just give up and walk. The players are often times just beyond let downs. We need a mass clear out in the summer.

What the actual f*ck is Klose doing... is gifting a 1-0 lead not enough for our defence?

[quote user="Ginja"] very disappointed we''ve absolutely gifted the match to them.[/quote]
There are 80 minutes left. We are only one goal down.

I see we are continuing with the punt it long to Jeromes head and lose possession tactic

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="Ginja"] very disappointed we''ve absolutely gifted the match to them.[/quote]
There are 80 minutes left. We are only one goal down.
[/quote]
Hughton does 1 goal leads all day long, they haven''t lost a game from a winning position all season, I would be very surprised if they don''t go on to win from here.

Oh so predictable, the Seagulls hardly concede and we can''t keep a clean sheet to save our lives. Sadly my 2-0 win for Brighton is looking likely. If we can turn this round it will be a brilliant effort.