Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

No defence. No mental strength. No promotion.

Newcastle showing us how it''s done. That is all. Actually just like to add, ''Russel Martin is good at this level'' ''He''s just a scapegoat''............

I doubt anyone is happy with our defending this season on the whole. But why would you ONLY post when we fail to win if you''re a real fan? Keith Scott supports Ipswich Town, it''s so blindingly obvious.

All those weeks of pent up happiness,let it out old son.

[quote user="Keith Scott"]Newcastle showing us how it''s done.[/quote]

us ?

I think you are a few days early

your game against them is Saturday

Tin pot Keith Scott and his two brain cells

And no, this is isnot admission that I am "blinkered" to our defensive problems,its confirmation that you are an idiot.

There is a fragility about this side but they are a decent side and getting results more often than not.we are challenging imo for second spot and every chance of hanging in there

How many league games have Norwich comfortably won this season ?

If Huddersfield win their game in hand against PNE Norwich will drop to 3rd.

We''d have a better chance of hanging in there if we didn''t attemp to throw away every single match though. We have the points on the board but we do not look convincing at all.

[quote user="K Lo"]How many league games have Norwich comfortably won this season ?

If Huddersfield win their game in hand against PNE Norwich will drop to 3rd.[/quote]You don''t get any more points for winning comfortably. Clearly our defence needs working on, but we are on course for 95 points as things stand.I get that we don''t look convincing, and if we keep leaking goals then our results might tail off. But the flipside is that if we can sort the defensive frailties out, how good would we be then?!We''re on track.

[quote user="K Lo"]How many league games have Norwich comfortably won this season ?

If Huddersfield win their game in hand against PNE Norwich will drop to 3rd.[/quote]and that is that, season over and we are in the playoffs ?

Don''t worry about Huddersfield they have had a great start but small squad and no cash they will run out of steam Brighton are the ones we are scrapping with for second place.

[quote user="Barbara Blacksheep"][quote user="K Lo"]How many league games have Norwich comfortably won this season ?

If Huddersfield win their game in hand against PNE Norwich will drop to 3rd.[/quote]and that is that, season over and we are in the playoffs ?[/quote]

If my Auntie had balls....

Not as chairman, obviously.

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Don''t worry about Huddersfield they have had a great start but small squad and no cash they will run out of steam Brighton are the ones we are scrapping with for second place.[/quote]

What twaddle, we are barely a quarter of the way through the season

ps we drew at Fulham, could you remind us all how your wonderful Newcastle got on there

A quarter of the way through the season gives a good indicator. Huddersfield have been fighting relegation the last few seasons when they get a few injuries they will tail off like Barnsley have done. Expect villa to climb the table. Brighton just missed out last season and are just as strong.

I really don''t get the doom and gloom.

One of the reasons we concede goals is because we push our full backs forward and attack. If anything our problem is failing to turn superiority into goals because when we let one in we are suddenly under pressure.

Okay, so Fulham came back but this was a game we might have lost before but we didn''t because AN didn''t go defensive and sit back as he had us do at Newcastle. This strategy almost saw us snatch a winner. Give him some credit.

As for mental strength how about beating Wolves away after coming off a shattering result? And how about dealing with expectation?

The biggest surprise to me this season is the number of teams there or thereabouts because there is another large group who are very poor.

Overall this is a result I would have taken before the game and I look optimistically forward to the weekend when I expect most of the top eight to win again.

Not giving him any credit at all for that. Awful second half performance. He is completely incapable of managing or influencing a game once it is underway.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="K Lo"]How many league games have Norwich comfortably won this season ?

If Huddersfield win their game in hand against PNE Norwich will drop to 3rd.[/quote]You don''t get any more points for winning comfortably. Clearly our defence needs working on, but we are on course for 95 points as things stand.I get that we don''t look convincing, and if we keep leaking goals then our results might tail off. But the flipside is that if we can sort the defensive frailties out, how good would we be then?!We''re on track.[/quote]

True, but there''s a fine line between non-comfortable wins and the thrown-away points. There is clearly a weakness in the Norwich squad that gets explored. Even Rotherham had a go at 2-0 down.

I''ve just seen that in recent games, QPR beat Fulham 2-1 at Craven Cottage and Bristol City also beat Fulham 4-0 away. In that context, 2-2 was a poor result.

I''m still spitting feathers after Norwich''s Newcastle result.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Only one has a better goal difference?

Still......[/quote]

Some it''s clear where our problems lie then isn''t it...

or perhaps you think our defence is sorted then.

still...