Sign in to follow this  
Fiery Zac

Mcgovern

At the game and mcgoverns already made a couple of last ditch saves to keep it 0-0.

Can those that want Ruddy back (as mentioned quite often in line up threads etc) explain what mcgoverns done wrong? Some great performances and not as nerve racking watching him compared to ruddy at the moment.

He''s keeping Ruddy out with good performances at the moment. If he keeps that up there''s nothing to debate

Well I''m not a fan. He saves shots which GKs should save anyway, but is poor at crosses and controlling the 6 yard box. Ruddy every day for me.

When was the last time we conceded & thought that the keeper was at least partly to blame?

Blackburn away with Ruddy in goal?

I seriously can''t think of a time we have conceded with Mcgovern in goal & thought he was to blame. It''s defensive mistakes costing us, not GK errors

Kept us in the game today to be fair. Preston could have been 2-1 up at half time and 3-1 up shortly into the 2nd  half, It''s our CHs doing the damage.

[quote user="Capt. Pants"]Kept us in the game today to be fair. Preston could have been 2-1 up at half time and 3-1 up shortly into the 2nd  half, It''s our CHs doing the damage.[/quote]So which CB was at fault for the Preston goal Pants? Is the answer "Neither"? 

Twazzock this thread was started about the Preston game when he was fantastic. Not sure what''s to laugh about that.

And now, goalkeeper having a bad day shocker....Ruddys never had a bad game has he?