Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Just got back.....

no, not from the game but from an afternoon and evening at the seaside.And no, it wasn''t Brighton.Decided to pass on the free stream and left the house at ten to three.Listened to commentary in the car for 30 minutes - one down, playing rubbish with true professional Olsson looking for a fight and a red card.Turned off & went for a long walk.Not surprised when someone told me just after the game finished that it was 5.Total capitulation which has been on the cards for weeks.Got home, and have seen Russel Martin and Alex Neil accusing players of either not trying or giving up.Let''s be honest, it''s not a big surprise.A "team" with one half decent striker, a midfield full of carbon copies, defenders that can''t defend and unrest in the camp is not going to get out of this league in a Northerly direction.We haven''t quite found our level yet but fear not, a mid table existence is only a few weeks away.

To be fair to Olsen I thought he was pretty restrained given that Glen Murray was guilty of one of the most blatant bits of simulation in an attempt to get another player sent off that I''ve ever seen.

Not that it remotely excuses our performance but if you add to that a couple of very obvious dives in the box that went unpunished it was yet another abject refereeing performance.

I guess we just have to remember that football nowadays is more reality tv than sport, otherwise you''d get really upset by it!

Shows how sh*t we were today, that Olsson couldn''t even get sent off despite trying hard.

Bit of a strange thread. We are lucky that we have so many fans who go to the games. If we get to Wembley again it will be warmer on the coast in May....

Watch enough football and every so often you get games like this. Sometimes it comes out of the blue. The annoying thing is that this car crash could be seen way before we got to the crossroads.