Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

Klose is utter garbage

harsh but he''s not immune to criticism. it doesn''t help that he has a 5 foot tall keeper behind him and a village standard centre back next to him. perhaps we should ask him if he''s got any mates that will join as opposed to turn on him.

Looked quality in the Premiership but doesn''t seem to have his heart in it now. Possibly one of those RM referred to as doesn''t care. I would be surprised if he is still here after January.

He definitely doesn''t have enough of his heart in it ... he wanted out in the summer and was disappointed to have been held back here.

He''s doing more than going through the motions but when we''re up against it he doesn''t have the drive to go that extra mile.

[quote user="Tetteys Jig"]harsh but he''s not immune to criticism. it doesn''t help that he has a 5 foot tall keeper behind him and a village standard centre back next to him. perhaps we should ask him if he''s got any mates that will join as opposed to turn on him.[/quote]
It''s only a handful of games ago Bennett was supposedly the best centre back on our books.
Oh how the mighty have fallen...

Unfortunately I do think he is playing a little bit like he don''t give a f*ck.

And he ain''t the only one.

What did you make of today young midfielder?

Do you think Alex Neil can turn it around?

If a result like this happened at Carrow Road I don''t think there''d be a way back.

Unfortunately I think there is now a momentum which will gather pace. We have an unbalanced squad, lacking some of the key requirements for the Championship ie no box to box athletic midfielder but 4/5 number 10s.

We look good against teams that let us play but put us understand pressure.... & there doesn''t seem to be a collective will to battle.

Not sure a no show against Leeds would settle it but 3 weeks down the line againot Brentford?

I''d agree with that. And Howsons a big miss. I thought the manager caved in to the pressure to play Pritchard. He''s a great footballer but with Wes and Jacob meant too much same. I don''t think all three should play, especially away from home. I did say this last week.

Alex Neil now needs more than one result. Leeds and Brentford will be tough enough home games but sandwiched between we have tough trips to QPR and Derby.