Sign in to follow this  
The young canary

Happy Clappers

The same old will come on here telling you that you are a binner.

I have just sat through that performance at the Amex and it just wasn''t good enough.

IMO AN is out of his depth and until we get rid we will only get worse

AN out of his depth. We''ve been poor in so many games but the quality of the players we have has got him outta the shit.

Paul Lambert is available but these percy positives want to give Neil more games. Unbelievable!

[quote user="Leonard Rowntree"]Paul Lambert is available but these percy positives want to give Neil more games. Unbelievable![/quote]

Yes, Paul Lambert has been available for quite a while now.

I wonder why that is................?

Well young canary, just got home form the match, where have you been all day ? Cant justify that performance, it was very very poor, and based on some of the feedback we are getting today, things are far from good in our club, next week is massive, thats if our manager is still here (won''t be if some of our players get their way)

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Well young canary, just got home form the match, where have you been all day ? Cant justify that performance, it was very very poor, and based on some of the feedback we are getting today, things are far from good in our club, next week is massive, thats if our manager is still here (won''t be if some of our players get their way)[/quote]Bad rumblings going on at CR Lessingham? All a bit depressing today, and I don''t suppose the long journey added to the fun.

Having to wait an hour for a bus to take you back to your car wasn''t much fun either!

The only positive for me was that I missed the first 15 minutes of the match because of traffic.

Bad rumblings (a lot is rumour) and doesn''t make for good hearing, journey was surprisingly good coming back apart from Dartford, the rest flew by, unfortunately the game didn''t. Wonder how the chairman did on strictly, think height need to step up to the plate in the coming days with his CEO.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Nutty, the pies were the highlight of the day, albeit bloody expensive, the steak and mustard was a bit special.[/quote]
I love a good pie Less buddy. It''s just hard to clap while eating one...

what quality players have we got?

We have over paid millionaires who are playing without commitment, with an expectation to win games for being who they are. Its drive and graft thats gets you out of this league - we have none from our aging squad who know that it will be the manager who gets the blame for their laissez faire approach to inconsistency.

Why no pre match huddle any more? Why the individual glory hunting and lack of personal responsibility, where is the group ethic? The manager is as responsible for this and its gone.