Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Lowlights. If you can bear it.

Goal number 5.

I get Klose try''s to be clever & slips. But what on earth is Tettey doing as the ball rolls towards him - just stands there with his hand in the air as the ball rolls about a yard away from him?

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]Goal number 5.

I get Klose try''s to be clever & slips. But what on earth is Tettey doing as the ball rolls towards him - just stands there with his hand in the air as the ball rolls about a yard away from him?[/quote]Probably afraid of getting booked again.  Think he''s on 5 now.

The funniest thing from today is people who won''t see the gold will think Brighton were incredible - to quote sky ''Glenn Murray hit a superb hat-trick''

Superb hat trick? We literally gifted Brighton 3 or 4 goals.

It''s the sort of thing where on Match of the Day Linekar would ask Hansen if Brighton were good or Norwich were bad - we all know the answer

Abject, Humiliating, Pathetic.

I think ever so slowing the tide may be turning and with the transfer window coming around again i would say our wee chappie has four or five games to deal with the malaise.

A loss was always on the cards today but it was the manner of the defeat that is most concerning and the total lack of cohesion in the team.

The Board''s hand will be forced to act despite their reluctance if this rot isnt stopped pronto.

Shocking all round, and just look at Martin for the final goal - he walks slowly back knowing full well it''s probably another goal (and irrelevant in some ways) and then turns to berate the other players when it goes in.If that doesn''t show his level of anger and disappointment, I don''t know what does, but changes need making NOW!