Sign in to follow this  
Jim Smith

is Hodgson an option?

lets hope not, theres already enough decay old fools at the club we dont need another

nigel pearson, nigel clough or mr lambert please

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]Would rather big Sam. I know, I know. But he''d put it up some of these premadonnas[/quote]OH GOD, I can''t believe I am saying this, but Big Sam to get us up. A season of turgid drech keeping us in the Prem and then get someone else for the following season.Or hopefully we can find someone else a bit more exciting.

[quote user="Herman"][quote user="SeattleCanary"]Would rather big Sam. I know, I know. But he''d put it up some of these premadonnas[/quote]OH GOD, I can''t believe I am saying this, but Big Sam to get us up. A season of turgid drech keeping us in the Prem and then get someone else for the following season.Or hopefully we can find someone else a bit more exciting.[/quote]

I feel the same. Steady the ship and then look at someone else going forward.

If we end up with Hodgson or Fat Sam then I won''t bother going again until they''re gone. I''ve watched us play enough dross under Hughton and others, I''m not going to waste any more money watching us play dreadful football. 

[quote user="iron_stan"]lets hope not, theres already enough decay old fools at the club we dont need another

[/quote]Seriously? Thank god you''re not in charge. Derby supporters would make short shrift of your first two and Lambert''s bolt is long shot without Culverhouse.

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="iron_stan"]lets hope not, theres already enough decay old fools at the club we dont need another

[/quote]Seriously? Thank god you''re not in charge. Derby supporters would make short shrift of your first two and Lambert''s bolt is long shot without Culverhouse.[/quote]
I''d take any of the three over Woy or Sam

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Seriously? Thank god you''re not in charge. Derby supporters would make short shrift of your first two and Lambert''s bolt is long shot without Culverhouse.[/quote]

you have to look at who is available or affordable, those three all have the experience and wouldnt cost the world, maybe youd prefer carl robinson who despite a ''growing reputation'' has ultimately been a bit of a flophodgson is a dinosaur and allardyce was one of the highest paid managers in the world when at west ham

Sam ''got'' the job some years back, it was just the case of crossing the t''s and dotting the i''s. It was a virtually done deal. Legend has it he then said that '' A team that drinks together, wins together'' and that as they say, was that.

Please God No, not WOY Hodgson.

Can you honestly see Woy being motivated/energetic/excited/passionate/driven to manage NCFC and take us forward.

He could not even do that for his home nation England. When it came to the crunch the guy hand no clue. At his age and the money he has in the bank he should and probably is relaxing on a beach somewhere.

IT''S A BIG NOOOOOOOOO FROM ME.

No to Hodgson, it would just be a return to watching the Hughton days, but he''s far less charismatic than Hughton was for interviews!No to Allardyce, a proven dodgy operator that I don''t want anywhere near the club, regardless of his ability to get results or not.It''s either one from the continent or for some reason I can see the idea of Lambert returning becoming more likely, even if I think it''s WAY too risky to try.