Sign in to follow this  
FCC

Money back please?

I paid to watch my football team. I accept they can lose, but when the Captain confirms I am paying to watch people not trying, I would like my money back.

Imagine going to the theatre, and some of the actors reading lines from the script, or not bothering to wear costume because they couldn''t be bothered and don''t like the Producer. It''s different to forgetting the lines, or an unforeseen problem. There would be a riot.

Dig deep City - we paid for a professional football match - we got unprofessional rubbish.

Indeed - not going to rush out and spend it just yet. So annoyed about today though, like many others.

You deserve every penny back mate, it should come out of the players salary, if they had any feel for the traveling faithful they should be proposing to do just that.

http://www.skysports.com/efl/championship/video/10637433/brighton-5-0-norwich

The product is here.

If I got the money back for every time I watched Norwich, and they were shart, I would be a very rich man indeed.

There is shart and there is yesterday.

That was one of my most humiliating days supporting us. Up there with Colchester, not quite as bad as 5-0 against upshot, but not far off.

As Russ said, we''ve had defeats like this in the top flight but not in a long time in this division.

The issue is, if you pay your money to watch the team play and they lose, so be it.

But this isn''t the case - we have the Manager and the Captain both saying that players have given up. Listening to Martin, it sounds as though there are major issues.

This isn''t just watching your team lose. This is watching a group of players deliberately not trying.

[quote user="morty"]Sounds like we need a Carrow road protest...[/quote]Next up Leeds Utd on fireworks night. If Leeds score first it could get very messy.

Going back to the Swansea refund, was there a clamour for it from the fans or did the club just decide to make a gesture. I was at that game but poor as we were that day it never entered my head to shout for a refund (our coach also broke down on the way home!!), in a way the result was a slight improvement on the last time I travelled to Swansea (we lost 4-0).......