Sign in to follow this  
Mr Angry

Dorrans

While waiting for the Park and Ride after the game, Dorrans walked past us on his own. Anyone have any ideas as to why he didn''t leave with the rest of the team?

if he''s the scapegoat then they have it completely wrong. he isn''t and has never been a defensive midfield option. The midfield capitulation today was tettey fault and pretty much his alone. Dorrans is there to start moves and dictate play and any battling is secondary. whilst he should pull his weight, he was hardly to blame today. If I''m being harsh, tettey, mcgovern and the centre backs were deserving of a weeks wages being docked more than anyone. Tettey has a lot of soul searching to do on recent evidence.

The angle of the car is key to the seriousness of the situation. Everyone knows this.

[quote user="Tetteys Jig"]if he''s the scapegoat then they have it completely wrong. he isn''t and has never been a defensive midfield option. The midfield capitulation today was tettey fault and pretty much his alone. Dorrans is there to start moves and dictate play and any battling is secondary. whilst he should pull his weight, he was hardly to blame today. If I''m being harsh, tettey, mcgovern and the centre backs were deserving of a weeks wages being docked more than anyone. Tettey has a lot of soul searching to do on recent evidence.[/quote]
Now that''s scapegoating.
What help did Tettey get from the four attacking midfielders?

I posted somewhere else the weight of expectation currently being loaded on Dorrans and Tettey and why we keep losing the midfield battle.

Suffice it to say, if he was playing on the left, his car wouldn''t come into the equation at all.