Sign in to follow this  
Len

He's still in charge

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]What radio are you listening to?

His interview is never normally played into about 10 to 6 normally anyway[/quote]Just listening now. Total indecision by the CEO - I''m shocked Neil is still here!

[quote user="Leonard Rowntree"][quote user="Rogue Baboon"]What radio are you listening to?

His interview is never normally played into about 10 to 6 normally anyway[/quote]Just listening now. Total indecision by the CEO - I''m shocked Neil is still here![/quote]What did you expect, decisiveness, action, one way or the other?  Come on, this is the Board/CEO  we''re talking about..................

Can he realistically come back from this? I just can''t see any other scenario that doesn''t involve him loosing the job before Xmas now. When the captain comes out and says too many players gave up it tells you he has lost the respect of the dressing room. With Moxley at the helm and a group of players that are so mentally weak that they haven''t enough fight in them to escape a paper bag, I''m really concerned at the direction this club is going now.

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Yeah, because knee jerk reactions are the best way to run a football club...[/quote]With respect Nuff Said, imo today''s ''performance'' is more of a culmination of poor performances than a knee jerk reaction to one poor performance.

He won''t get sacked yet, manager of the month last month and only had a few bad results. He''ll be given time, and rightly so. If there no improvement then we''ll see

Relegation should have been a warning. Losing to Leeds in the manner we did should have put Moxey on alert. Losing 5-0 to Hughton should have triggered Neil''s sacking.I can''t believe he''s still on charge.

[quote user="AJ"]He won''t get sacked yet, manager of the month last month and only had a few bad results. He''ll be given time, and rightly so. If there no improvement then we''ll see[/quote]We got relegated because Neil lost a large number of games. No?

The problem for me is that he is picking players that do not want to be here and are not playing for him. He is writing he own suicide note. He now says that he is going to change things for the next game - if he is still here, which I think he will be,

Norwich City are the masters of their own downfall. A wastefully inept and naive club both at board level and how they attack the transfer market.

There is more wrong with this club than one man can sort out.

Cantiaci Canary wrote the following post at 2016-10-29 10:00 PM:

He won''t be sacked after losing 2 league games in a row ... but they''ll be drawing up future plans should things continue down this track.

It nothing to do with losing two games in a row, it''s the fact he has

Lost the respect of some, not all, the players, but they are the senior staff in the squad........any manager who broadcasts and admits that ''some of his players'' gave up knows full well he has to make changes. Having made that admission he now falls on his sword or not!

[quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="Nuff Said"]Yeah, because knee jerk reactions are the best way to run a football club...[/quote]With respect Nuff Said, imo today''s ''performance'' is more of a culmination of poor performances than a knee jerk reaction to one poor performance.[/quote]Fair point OR, but unless the board had reviewed the situation before the game and decided to sack AN if we lost to Brighton, to get rid of him right now as the OP suggests WOULD be a knee jerk reaction. It should be about the bigger picture.

The board did not acquire his defensive targets in the summer transfer window after our glorious promotion day at Wembley. Relegation was predicted by many, yet avoidable. This season we again did not strengthen the weakest link but have again placed our faith in a tried and tested defensive line up who are still not good enough. The result today has been coming for a while yet is painful. January transfer window may be too late to back Alex Neil, who lets not forget was manager if the Month only a couple of weeks ago.

The situation is so serious with several players downing tools I can only think that the delay is due to having trouble contacting Paul Lambert? Get the new man before the old one is cast aside?

Still no word on Alex Neil''s position however I almost forgot about our Chairman. I think it''s imperative Ed Balls pulls out of the Strictly Dancing television program and returns to Norwich to help deal with the crisis.We need all hands on deck and it''s not appropriate for him to be cavorting on prime time television when the future of our club is in grave danger. Given Moxey has failed to act he needs to be pushing for Alex Neil to be sacked.By the time Balls has finished making a fool of himself Mr Lambert will probably have been snapped up by another club!

Sorry Leonard but Worthy''s already doing up his new home just outside Colney. Will it be Director Of Football or First Team Manager....

Nigel Worthington

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="Nuff Said"]Yeah, because knee jerk reactions are the best way to run a football club...[/quote]With respect Nuff Said, imo today''s ''performance'' is more of a culmination of poor performances than a knee jerk reaction to one poor performance.[/quote]Fair point OR, but unless the board had reviewed the situation before the game and decided to sack AN if we lost to Brighton, to get rid of him right now as the OP suggests WOULD be a knee jerk reaction. It should be about the bigger picture.[/quote]Can''t argue with that Nuff Said, and I appreciate you acknowledged my point.

It''s maybe a little difficult to review the situation when our Chairman is in green makeup wearing a fedora and dancing in front of a national audience.I repeat there''s nothing knee jerk about getting shot of a manager that got us relegated. Red lines were crossed in the manner we lost to Leeds and Brighton.We''re in a crisis. We risk missing out on Paul Lambert as the board dances and dithers.