Sign in to follow this  
steve b

Jez Moxey

I agree with the OP

Brightons ground was far superior to ours I want as a minimum

1) full padded seats as standard my bulbous arse just isn''t enough

2) the same pie supplier as Brighton they were superb

3) getting accosted at every opportunity to give money to some charity or other

The signs out of our club is very concerning......

We spent the transfer kitty in January and we were balancing sales with purchases.

We have a large part of our squad out of contract in the summer, including the Murphy twins, regardless of what AN says, if they are part of the players wanting out they will go. Then it''ll be a paltry sum back set by others.

We have a board who throughout their tenure have failed or not willing to get outside investment or selling the club, those with their loves fest will bleat on about how they saved our club and not wanting to sell our souls.

Since Bowkett & McNally have gone it''s reverted back to the feel of an old gentlemens club up there, no real idea, no pressure on the manager, friends and family on the board with no drive, leadership comes from the top, and this has passed its way through the whole club like a disease.

They will not remove AN, that would mean finding more money to pay him off and trying to get in a new manager.

The club has lost drive and passion, it''s spread throughout the entire club and now the fans too.

One love is doing his job, no question about that. He''s not a pushover, he gripped a player and had him up against the wall after the Leeds game, I dread to think what happened after yesterday. One of Jez''s keynotes to Alex and the player when he first came to the club was to make the atmosphere intimidating for teams coming to.carrow road. I can tell you Jez would love to see Norwich fans become more aggressive too, think football factory and ID(not green street though, rumour has it when he saw that film he become so angry at how unbelievable it was he threw a £320 Montblanc paperweight through a 55 inch LG oled).

[quote user="True Grit"]One love is doing his job, no question about that. He''s not a pushover, he gripped a player and had him up against the wall after the Leeds game, I dread to think what happened after yesterday. One of Jez''s keynotes to Alex and the player when he first came to the club was to make the atmosphere intimidating for teams coming to.carrow road. I can tell you Jez would love to see Norwich fans become more aggressive too, think football factory and ID(not green street though, rumour has it when he saw that film he become so angry at how unbelievable it was he threw a £320 Montblanc paperweight through a 55 inch LG oled).[/quote]What pure unadulterated tripe you do post.

[quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="True Grit"]One love is doing his job, no question about that. He''s not a pushover, he gripped a player and had him up against the wall after the Leeds game, I dread to think what happened after yesterday. One of Jez''s keynotes to Alex and the player when he first came to the club was to make the atmosphere intimidating for teams coming to.carrow road. I can tell you Jez would love to see Norwich fans become more aggressive too, think football factory and ID(not green street though, rumour has it when he saw that film he become so angry at how unbelievable it was he threw a £320 Montblanc paperweight through a 55 inch LG oled).[/quote]What pure unadulterated tripe you do post.[/quote]

You wouldn''t believe what goes on behind closed doors in a football environment. I work within the game and have seen things you wouldn''t expect.

[quote user="True Grit"][quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="True Grit"]One love is doing his job, no question about that. He''s not a pushover, he gripped a player and had him up against the wall after the Leeds game, I dread to think what happened after yesterday. One of Jez''s keynotes to Alex and the player when he first came to the club was to make the atmosphere intimidating for teams coming to.carrow road. I can tell you Jez would love to see Norwich fans become more aggressive too, think football factory and ID(not green street though, rumour has it when he saw that film he become so angry at how unbelievable it was he threw a £320 Montblanc paperweight through a 55 inch LG oled).[/quote]What pure unadulterated tripe you do post.[/quote]

You wouldn''t believe what goes on behind closed doors in a football environment. I work within the game and have seen things you wouldn''t expect.[/quote]I would believe you close the seats back up after a match, that would be about the limit of your ''working withing the game''.  I doubt they''d trust you with the white line machine.

[quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="True Grit"][quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="True Grit"]One love is doing his job, no question about that. He''s not a pushover, he gripped a player and had him up against the wall after the Leeds game, I dread to think what happened after yesterday. One of Jez''s keynotes to Alex and the player when he first came to the club was to make the atmosphere intimidating for teams coming to.carrow road. I can tell you Jez would love to see Norwich fans become more aggressive too, think football factory and ID(not green street though, rumour has it when he saw that film he become so angry at how unbelievable it was he threw a £320 Montblanc paperweight through a 55 inch LG oled).[/quote]What pure unadulterated tripe you do post.[/quote]

You wouldn''t believe what goes on behind closed doors in a football environment. I work within the game and have seen things you wouldn''t expect.[/quote]I would believe you close the seats back up after a match, that would be about the limit of your ''working withing the game''.  I doubt they''d trust you with the white line machine.[/quote]

I always close my seat after I''ve been to any ground. I''m old school and like to do things properly

And correct use of line marking equipment is an essential part of any successful club. I remeber a few years back scouting away at Altrincham, the lines had been applied so thick they were verging on being a trip hazard. After the game I saw the groundsmen in a huddle, scratching their heads as to what happened. I went over and suggested they upgrade their marker to a Graco FieldLazer S90 (MKII) - and guess what I saw in the corner of the ground 2 months later when I revisited - you guessed it, a Graco FieldLazer S90 (MKII).

[quote user="True Grit"]

I always close my seat after I''ve been to any ground. I''m old school and like to do things properly[/quote]Good job they don''t all close their seats or you''d be out of a job.