Sign in to follow this  
Norwich City Fans Social Club

NCFSC - Legends Evening - Wed Nov 2nd at Carrow Road

A dream line up of Norwich City Legends will once again grace the Barclay End for an adoring audience of fans next month.

With nearly 1000 Canary appearances between them, former city favourites Darren Huckerby, Adam Drury and Terry Allcock will be adding another Carrow Road appearance to that massive total on November 2.

It’s the latest event brought to you by the Norwich City Fans Social Club.

The last Legends evening was a huge hit, with topics including playing against George Best or Ronaldo, life after football, cash in the modern game and referees. With humour, honesty and eye-opening anecdotes a-plenty, the spread of football generations made the evening truly fascinating.

This time around, our star performers are sure to serve up more of the same – with life-changing experiences such as the famous 59 cup run, promotion to the premiership and the heartbreak of relegation to League One to talk about. Or if you just want to know what a city legend has for breakfast, that’s fine too as the floor will be open to the fans to ask whatever they like.

The Social Club is supported by all at Carrow Road and is open to all fans, be they near or far, occasional or never-miss-a-game stalwarts. It provides fun events with current and former players, managers, backroom and boardroom staff, quizzes, competitions, raffles and other events. There’s no official membership list, so there’s no fee – you don’t join, you just join in.

The Legends evening starts at 7.30pm in the Top of the Terrace bar above the Barclay. Doors open at 7pm and the bar will be open until 10.30pm. Entrance is just £3 for adults and £1 for children – pay on the door.

As if there was any further reason needed to come along, there’s also a great raffle in aid of the Community Sports Foundation AND a city shirt signed by Grant Holt to be auctioned off.

Find out more about the Social Club and what’s coming next at www.ncfsc.co.uk , @NorwichCityFSC on twitter and Norwich City Fans Social Club on facebook.

Hope to see some of you there

Diane ( on behalf of our volunteers team )

Just thought I''d bring this back to the top in case you haven''t seen it amongst the 100''s of threads this weekend
Hope to see some of you Wednesday night to meet our 3 legends , doors are open at 7pm
[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/ncfc5/media/ncfc%20fans%20social%20club/f207e7f9-679e-4d8c-89d9-d25d0caea0db_zpsbkmbiter.png.html][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/ncfc5/ncfc%20fans%20social%20club/f207e7f9-679e-4d8c-89d9-d25d0caea0db_zpsbkmbiter.png[/IMG][/URL]

Unfortunately i have a prior commitment at St Andrews Hall that night my Little Angel and no it is not The Stylistics.I hope you have a great evening and can you get me £5 of your raffle tickets and i will give it to you when i collect my prize ? [;)]