Sign in to follow this  
ViewfromtheJarrold

People in Glass Houses shouldn't throw stones......

ViewfromtheJarrold wrote the following post at 2016-10-30 7:32 PM:

Wow! The intellect of that response astounds me!

Another RM lover no doubt!

Wake up smell the coffee - Our problem is our captain!

After the events of the last week........can''t argue with that!

Yes, let''s blame the guy who has been one of the best and most loyal servants we''ve had in the past decade, a player who clearly despite being angry, frustrated, embarrased and upset, still came out to face the cameras and do his job as captain regardless.It''s not Martin''s fault that AN can''t organise a team to hold a lead or keep a clean sheet, it''s not Martin''s fault that AN has the tactical aptitude of a squid as seen time and time again with poorly chosen or nonsensical subs/team selections, it''s not Martin''s fault that regardless of how well or poorly other players are performing, he''s constantly used as a scapegoat, nor is it his fault that 3 previous managers as well as International managers all feel he''s good enough to start games (even if clowns like you don''t).Do I think we need an improvement in our defenders - absolutely, but calling Martin out when he was one of the only players yesterday to actually seem bothered is frankly pathetic, as was your OP.

Agreed Bones.

We need to remember who''s in charge here, the Manager or the Captain. Blaiming Martin for the ineptitudes of AN is ridiculous.

Yawn Yawn Yawn - The same old RM backing:

Loyal - blah blah blah

International - blah blah blah

True Servant - Blah Blah Blah

I dont care if he is a throughly nice bloke who has been a loyal servant - HE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

A Quiz for Sunday Afternoon:

What have these three back 4 got in common?

Pinto Benno Klose Olsson

Pinto Benno Klose Brady

Whitts Benno Bassong Brady

Answer:

They are the defenders that have kept clean sheets this season......It would seem our loyal/lovely/true servant Captain is in none of those teams.......

SUPRISE!

Indy_Bones wrote the following post at 2016-10-30 7:39 PM:

Yes, let''s blame the guy who has been one of the best and most loyal servants we''ve had in the past decade.........

It''s not Martin''s fault that AN can''t organise a team to hold a lead or keep a clean sheet, it''s not Martin''s fault that AN has the tactical aptitude of a squid as seen time and time again with poorly chosen or nonsensical subs/team selections, it''s not Martin''s fault that regardless of how well or poorly other players are performing, he''s constantly used as a scapegoat, nor is it his fault that 3 previous managers as well as International managers all feel he''s good enough to start games (even if clowns like you don''t).

But maybe, just maybe, his loyalty towards his misguided manager

is his fault! And fact is, the manager selects who goes before the media after a game. No surprise to me it was Martin, there was a reason for that I suggest, and he now suffers the consequences, as do those players that he, and his manager, called out!

The original post might not be too far from the truth......... His loyalty is not questioned by me, not by many supporters, nor his manager, but as to his colleagues..........? Questionable, very questionable.

Martin and Klose are our two best centre backs. That isn''t to say they are great players but the best we currently have.

Anyone who thinks Bennett or Bassong is a better solution doesn''t understand centre back partnerships.

To be fair, from the highlights it seems that Martin was one of the few that could escape the most serious criticism

Ok current form and passion, 1 Russell Martin is worth 10 Timm Kloses - and I''m not a Martin fan

Wouldn''t surprise me at all if all this supposed trouble behind the scenes that keeps getting hinted at is nothing more than some players not wanting to stay here but being told to by the manager and maybe some ill feeling because of the 40% drop in wages.

Am in in the ballpark City2nd or without giving yourself away is it something more complicated and fatal to our potential success?

From the Ipswich game Klose has looked like a Conference centre back who has not a clue how to deal with the strikers that ply their trade in TC. International for Suisse but no better than the bum Bassong or Bennett. Most of the bad buys are down to AN namely Mulumbo Andreu Naismith plus bringing in the Pie Man as Assistant Manager stinks

Russell Martin may not be the best player our team has ever seen ! ( by a long way !! )

But he gives 100 % maybe not good enough that is true and

not my choice as Captain either BUT he never gives up like some of the so called better players in the squad ,,

Agreed where was AN, at least Russell Martin is 100% NCFC unlike the our so called Chairman who with the backing of the backing of Can''t cook won''t cook Delia who like his crooked wife is exploiting the media and prancing around being a prat on Strictly come Dancing. Another example of the mugs who phone in being conned by the other crooked organistion the BBC

Klose, Naismith and Brady on paper would get into any starting 11 in this league and even some PL teams. Yet none of them have performed this season. These are the main culprits that are letting the manager, club and fans down.

daly wrote the following post at 30/10/2016 5:46 PM:

Naismith would struggle to get into a PUB TEAM 8 million pound of ***

Exactly. Yet he clearly had enough about him to get plenty of minutes on the pitch for Everton, and if he leaves you can bet he will look half decent again

..And Tettey, Bennett, Olsson and Oliviera. They''ve been just as poor as Brady/Klose/Naismith etc relative to their ability

I think there''s a group of players here who think they''re doing us a favour by sticking around. I think AN would have gone by now if we were getting rid before the Leeds game but no, so he needs to show some real bottle and drop the lot of them.

...Well actually, if we did that we''d have to play with one CB, no left back and only one fit CM so maybe not :P We''re all screwed either way

View from the Jarrod is one of those morons who gets a hatred of a player into his head and doesn''t have the intellect nor the ability to adjust that view based on evidence repeatedly shoved in his face

I agree with Horse Renoir that it seems there are several players here who think they are slumming it by playing for us. Naismith and Brady are the obvious ones. Olsson agitates for a move away but usually at least puts his head down and performs when push comes to shove. Sad that it seems even Tim Klose might be losing heart. That''s really bad news.I''ve always felt that buying Naismith was the decision that took us down last year. The 8 million we wasted on him could have been used to buy a second defender to support Klose. I wish to God we had managed to sell him during the transfer window because as long as he and Brady are at the club thinking they are too good for us, we''re going nowhere. That kind of thinking is poison. Let them go to Hull and Sunderland and get another relegation on their CV. Then they can both think they are slumming it at Hull this time next year.We''re not going to get relegated if we play the kids. Who knows, results may even improve? At least they''ll put a genuine shift in.