Sign in to follow this  
pete

Relegation Clauses

On another post I see a poster has suggested a 40% reduction. The only players who will have such a clause in their contracts will be those who signed contracts before relegation in 2014 , Anyone signing since the first relegation will not have a relegation clause due to the fact relegation would be highly likely. Such players would include Olsson, Bennett and Martin. Naismith and Klose would not have agreed to such a clause Pinto maybe. Our total wage bill will not have reduced significantly on relegation but needs to be met by vastly reduced income. That is why we will struggle financially this season and evermore until we get promoted to PL again.

Now you''ve spoilt that one for Pete!!
On such a bad weekend I''m staggered that he is making stuff up but I guess the euphoria of yesterday''s result has gone to his head....

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Now you''ve spoilt that one for Pete!!
On such a bad weekend I''m staggered that he is making stuff up but I guess the euphoria of yesterday''s result has gone to his head....
[/quote]The problem with such bull$hit coupled with that one about Moxey not being a CEO Nutty is that some people will believe it and post it on other social media and fans forums as FACT.