Sign in to follow this  
Horse Renoir

Next manager?

what an uninspiring set of names; may as well stick with Neil.

would love to see David Wagner come even if unlikely to , germany developing some very good young managers. Wanted Tuchel; perhaps Torsten Leiber... is the next off thr production line

i think someone with knowledge of overseas football is a advantage it shows with the amount of players and managers that are successful in this country

Lambert also has this with his success in Germany

so its Foreign or Lambert for me

Giggs would be a huge name

but with great players you either get a Roy Keane / Gary Neville or a Pep its that much of a gamble

how about Giggs ,G nevile no 2 & scholes first team coach !!

I think AN is still the guy to take us forward. Putting aside the last couple of Matches we''ve been doing well-"ish"

Clearly we''ve been conceding too many sloppy goals but the mentality of AN has always been to outscore the opposition, which is why we see the likes of Pinto and Olsson bombing forward and leaving us quite exposed at the back.

None the less this has been working, we are still 4th in the league and 4 points off 2nd. If I had said to you before the season we''ll be in a Play-off place by Christmas i guess most would take it.

I also like the fact he has been bringing our youth into the fold and giving them chances!

I think the most disappointing thing for me has been the excellent play and work rate, usually in the first half, and then the players switch off and make being a supporter quite a nervous thing.

This seems a complete opposite to the AN who first joined us, where we''d under-perform in the first half followed by a "Wee Chat" and a much better performance.

I do not get these calls for Lambert, don''t get me wrong I enjoyed the Lambert years, the last minute winners as we never quit, never turned off! I don''t think he is the man for us now though.

I think we need to fully support AN, he knows how to run a promotion campaign both with Hamilton and Us, remember we were in 7th when he took over and still got us there.

Come Christmas if we are no longer in Play Off places I may change my mind, but whilst we''re still doing well I say we stick with him, give him full support and let him and the players show us they mean business!