Sign in to follow this  
grinner

help

how the hell do the players feel4-4 iam gutted,pi--ed off,depressed,head ach.blood pressure,thats just me.should i be happy for 1 point,thrown2. points away oh i dont now. by the way againts 10 men as well.my god just got over last week.please would somebody help.just going to have a lay down untillnext game .arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Don''t panic grinner. I''m as p***ed off as anyone but look on the bright side: Baggies only drew and we''ve still got a long way to go. 2 rubbish results don''t make a season. We''ve got to take some positives out of the game. The big one being that 3 of our strikers scored, including to of the new boys. We''ll make it alright. Chin up and let''s look forword to the rest of the season.

Agreed grinner its been a stressfull afternoon.Having a large glass of wine and settling down to cheer West Ham on to beat Sheffield Utd.a West Ham victory will make us all feel a bit better dont you think.
Meanwhile take a deep breath and say after me at least 10 times ''we are still top of the league''
Hope you feel better soon!

yeah it is disappointing not to win this, but against a kick and rush (and i mean kicking players, not balls) like rotherham to not have any injuries is a major plus

what in the hell was going on in the tunnel at half time, that concerns me more than scraping a draw. Yes, we should have won, but we didn''t, the defence was poor today - but we managed to score four goals away from home, including three from strikers as you say

I hope the referee and worthy and other officials look into what huckerby was subjected to in the tunnel and by the sounds of it, by the general rotherham marking (and i use that word advisedly) during the game. Teams like Rotherham should not gain anything by constant fouling of players (not just ours, but other teams) to make up for their lack of footballing skills

thankfully francis managed to secure a last minute equaliser - i hope worthy looks at our defence, should we be conceding four goals against rotherham? Perhaps not, but at least we didn''t lose.

Encoraging we didn''t give up and by the sound of it, not only huckerby was given a hard time out there, to anyone who actually went to the game, was Greeno fouled for the third goal?