Sign in to follow this  
pete

That's the way to do it Alex

Players don''t want to play for you fail to put in practice your instructions if in fact you came up with any. Then start to criticize those same players that will endear you further. I''m not saying they are beyond criticism but perhaps you ought to shoulder the blame and this maybe just might influence the players.

This is only going to end in one eventuality thank you and goodnight.

[quote user="pete"]Players don''t want to play for you fail to put in practice your instructions if in fact you came up with any. Then start to criticize those same players that will endear you further. I''m not saying they are beyond criticism but perhaps you ought to shoulder the blame and this maybe just might influence the players.

This is only going to end in one eventuality thank you and goodnight.[/quote]

Bed time already?  You''re supposed to put the clocks back, not forwards...........

His apology to supporters is decent enough though.

From official site:

Close to 3,000 Norwich fans made the trip to the south coast and Neil offered an apology for his team''s performance.

"All I can really do is apologise, particularly to the fans who travelled down to watch the game because we should have served up better than that," he added.

"It''s one of those games where we make a mistake for the first goal, which changes the game because then we need to go and try and force the issue. We then get done by a counter-attack, and then we get done with a cross into the box.

"From that point, the disappointing thing was that we didn''t really keep our discipline and keep working and different things like that. We sort of switched off and made it easy for them, and that''s probably the hardest thing to accept.

"After the third goal, I would expect us with the quality and experience we''ve got to go and shut up shop basically, and put it down to a bad day. But it ended in a manner which is probably humiliating for everyone."

Did AN just state on Radio Norfolk that when we were 3 nil down he expected the team to shut up shop, WTF.

Did Newcastle think that when losing.

He''s got to go, no wonder the team is a mess.

Yes the same interview a post Birmingham......

I find it funny that the players are now fighting, lack of true leaders coupled with journeymen pro''s either injured all the time or didn''t really want to sign but a good payday to top up the pension isn''t helping AN.

But as pointed out, AN has no impact from the sideline during games, he doesn''t appear to be able to change things to make any improvements.

[quote user="dibbler"]Did AN just state on Radio Norfolk that when we were 3 nil down he expected the team to shut up shop, WTF.

Did Newcastle think that when losing.

He''s got to go, no wonder the team is a mess.[/quote]Yes he did say that. I think he went to Brighton with 3 plansPlan A - stop them from scoring.Plan B - don''t let score twoPlan C - don''t let them score three

No wonder we conceded a fourth and fifth then, after plan C failed the players would have had no idea what they were doing!

Don''t worry, I presume Pete will be unable to post now. After the obvious jubilation he''s felt over the weekend after the result, I presume his keyboard has been somewhat ''layered'' with Petes ''excitement''.

No longer does he need to press shift five times for ''sticky keys''

Hundreds and hundreds features mainly in books targeted at children. The majority of the remaining usages are quotes from uneducated people.

Ties in with the ''Young'' bit I suppose.

2 worrying things about that quote:

1. He just brushes aside the fact we got done on the counter attack and then got done by a cross as if they were matters out of our control. These have been the two main problems for nearly a year now and which he has not addressed in the slightest. Those things for me are far more disappointing than the fact we didn''t manage to "shut up shop" and hang on for a glorious 3-0 defeat.

2. WTF is he on about that we should be shutting up shop to take the 3-0 defeat. Give me strength.

Regarding "shutting up shop" - Without over scrutinising his choice of words, I think he meant we shouldn''t have conceded any more goals from that point. He''s right, conceding 3 without reply was already a disaster, to go on to concede a further 2 from that point is just mind boggling.