Sign in to follow this  
iron_stan

Delia out

The exit of our previous chairman , ceo and general downturn coincides with a certain young nephew joining the board, wonder whether his arrival has had more impact behind the scenes than we realise?

Definitely not coincidence.

Moxey has a much reduced role in comparison to McNally and Tom Smith is gradually increasing his influence on the day to day running of the club.

He personally brokered the Galway Roast sponsorship and if you visit the council website you''ll see an application for planning permission for a monorail at Carrow Road. Apparently not satisfied with Delia''s Doll''s House, he wants a Toms Train Set too. 🙄

Very interesting, also noted in the annual report that Moxey only has a Directors position, not CEO like Mcnally. It probably indicates young Smith is taking on a more operational director role.

[quote user="Helsinki canary"]Very interesting, also noted in the annual report that Moxey only has a Directors position, not CEO like Mcnally. It probably indicates young Smith is taking on a more operational director role.[/quote]Not correct. My notice of AGM states on the front page.......J Moxey ( Chief Executive ) and on the inside of the first page of the Annual report lists the directors which third down states J Moxey ( Chief Executive appointed 10 August 2016 )

Would have been a cool story though Tilly. You could have let it run for a bit.....
I met briefly the Tomster the other night. What a lovely young man!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]
[/quote]Did he tell you when he moves into the dolls house ?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Would have been a cool story though Tilly. You could have let it run for a bit.....
[/quote]Pandered just nicely to your ego did he?

[quote user="Iwans Big Toe"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Would have been a cool story though Tilly. You could have let it run for a bit.....
[/quote]Pandered just nicely to your ego did he?

[/quote]
Well he didn''t get all precious and rude then flounce off...

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]
[/quote]Did he tell you when he moves into the dolls house ?[/quote]

We don''t need a lovely young man. We need a really nasty vicious person to take the club by the scruff of the neck and give it a good shaking until all the **** is out of it.

[quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]
[/quote]Did he tell you when he moves into the dolls house ?[/quote]

We don''t need a lovely young man. We need a really nasty vicious person to take the club by the scruff of the neck and give it a good shaking until all the **** is out of it.[/quote]

If you have a word with ''True Grit'' he''ll let you know what ''one love'' Moxey is up to.