Sign in to follow this  
St.John Cooper

I want us to lose

I said this before, when some idiot instructed us to go to the game and boo the team on to the pitch - leave well alone.

If you want Worthy to be sacked, just keep schtum.

I can assure you that whilst we are playing as we have - badly - for a little over a year now (minus the odd good game against some team from Manchester) we will unfortunately be looking for a new manager in March, so he can impose himself on the team and get a good pre-season in.

And as for wanting us to lose? That one line is worse than any swear word and should never have been allowed to be viewed.

Dicky.....you comments are really stupid, now we are all non supporters who dont agree with you and should go on to Ipswich''s web page.....your views are arrogant, stupid and very prejudiced

You are a Norwich fan but clearly an uneducated one

OTBC

St.John

[quote]Dicky, can I ask, how many Norwich games have you seen this season, either home or away?[/quote]

I have missed the Hull and Millwall home games, but have been to all other home games.  Been to Brighton game and going to QPR etc.  Why?

Call yourself a supporter Dicky - with an attendance rate like that you should consider heading down the A140...

What really hacks me off about your comments though is that you''re like a broken record - why can''t you come out with some reasoned debate instead of silly schoolboy comments about our poor relatives..?   Or is that the best you can do?

Come on Dicky, prove them all wrong and give us a sound argument for retaining the services of Nige and why we should give him our full support as a manager.

With regards to the other comments on this thread about Worthy being the man to take us up as he''s done it once - I would think that was reason enough for him not being the man to do it again - wasn''t he the man who took us down too?

Anyway that''s all the moaning/whingeing/Ipswich propaganda from me - I''m off to Portaloo Road with the rest of the forum to pay tribute to the great Sheepshanks and to thank him for the success of the boys in blue....

Here we go again with the ''Worthy took us up and down again'' theory.  Two words, and I want you to listen & take note: Curbishley & Allardyce.  When they first took their clubs into the Prem, they were relatively inexperienced, they struggled but their fans & board kept faith with them.

I''ve said it before on this thread, we are 3 points off the play-offs as it stands, is now really a good time to sack a manager? Who are we now, West Ham? Oh no, they stuck with their manager and look at them now.

I know I could be setting myself up for a fall, what with the Luton result still to be known, but this is just how I feel at the moment.  OTBC.

[quote]Doh! You are right - the management will not change until we go on a losing streak But so so so so so so wrong; I simply cannot have that view and will never look for city to lose games - I just can...[/quote]

I might have missed something but in all honesty haven''t we been on a losing streak since the start of the season. I might be wrong but if I was we''d surely have more than 16 points from 13 games ?

We were the book makers favourites to win the league and look where we are.  How anyone can defend Nigel I don''t know!!  We had one of the best squads in the league, but we continue to play poorly.  Nigel continues to play players out of position when other players are available.  He continues to use stupid formation that we all know don''t work.  He continues to bring subs on with minutes left to play when it is far too late for them to have any influence.  Tonight he has chosen Charlton A LEFT BACK, to play in the centre of midfield over Jarret a central midfielder, what is he on?

I know Charlton probably isn''t the reason we are 3-0 down right now, but yet again a poor managerial decision IMO.   Always play the best player available that actually players that position, don''t play favourites out of position.

Those of you saying he took us up and we are only 3 points off the play offs, wake up please.   We should be leading the pack.   That is why some of us are frustrated, not because we are binners, but because we have some aspirations for our club to do well and can see that the man in charge is selling us short every week.

[quote]I might have missed something but in all honesty haven''t we been on a losing streak since the start of the season. I might be wrong but if I was we''d surely have more than 16 points from 13 games ?[/quote]

Forgive me but I thought our losing streak started in August 2004??!!??   How many wins and how many points since then?

[quote]I might have missed something but in all honesty haven''t we been on a losing streak since the start of the season. I might be wrong but if I was we''d surely have more than 16 points from 13 games ?[/quote]

I think it will take a run of 5-8 games with only one win for the board to consider removing worthy and while things are disappointing they are quite tha grim.

However bad it feels right now - 8.52pm...

OTBC 

[quote]You enjoying this Dicky. Defend Worthington now. Go on, see what you can come up with![/quote]

well said Rasputin!

[quote]You enjoying this Dicky. Defend Worthington now. Go on, see what you can come up with![/quote]

Enjoying it?  What are you on?  I am not the one that said I wanted us to lose, remember.

I can''t believe Dicky was asked if he was enjoying this. We sound more and more like West Ham fans of last season as we go on.  The person who started this thread should be asked the question, not Dicky.

[quote]I can''t believe Dicky was asked if he was enjoying this. We sound more and more like West Ham fans of last season as we go on. The person who started this thread should be asked the question, not Dic...[/quote]

I agree that comment is the same accusations of being a binner, non real fan etc and doead not warrant a response.

But if we end up promoted like west ham we will all be happy!

OTBC