Sign in to follow this  
Mr Jenkins

Maddison time again

James Maddison how ironic. letting a talent like that skip away else where and scoring goals freehold. Entrusted with every corner and free kick that Aberdeen gets.We have 12 million pounds of unused dead wood drawing wages and  two full internationals that cannot put away penalties.Few players have the combination of play maker ball skills plus a potent finish that Maddison processes.Hopefully we will soon see him back at Carrow Rd. 

[quote user="Herman"]He only got two assists and won a penalty today I''m afraid.[/quote]Really! May as well extend his loan come January then [;)]

Bloody hell, get rid, pronto!

Seriously though, I can''t wait for him to come back and show some of this in our first team. Feel more excited about him than Pritchard tbh!

[quote user="Herman"]He only got two assists and won a penalty today I''m afraid.[/quote]
and how many of those were for Norwich?
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Clearly carp - have you seen his Fifa 17 rating? Bloody useless. Not even as good as Tony Andreu.

[quote user="hardley"]James Maddison how ironic. letting a talent like that skip away else where and scoring goals freehold. Entrusted with every corner and free kick that Aberdeen gets.We have 12 million pounds of unused dead wood drawing wages and  two full internationals that cannot put away penalties.Few players have the combination of play maker ball skills plus a potent finish that Maddison processes.Hopefully we will soon see him back at Carrow Rd. [/quote]

Hardley, don''t worry, my missus in Florida is currently checking out if we can get Alex Neil on Old Sparky due to a hindsight technicality

Maddison''s time will come. Best thing for him is to go away and play like he is now. Sitting on the bench most probably behind Pritchard and Hoolahan and possibly Naismith won''t help him. If he comes back here as our second choice CAM it changes things but at the time he was loaned he just wasn''t high enough up the order. Good performances will change that. Norwich know he''s a very special talent, he will shine for us in time. Lots of people said the Murphy''s weren''t ready, but some good time on loan last season looks to have made a good difference

Looked at the Aberdeen highlights today, that penalty

decision one of the worst I''ve seen.  Goalkeeper comes forwards and actually stops having

got to the ball, Maddison then clatters in to him and ref gives a

penalty.   Great for Maddison, but one of the strangest penaty decisions I''ve ever seen.   According to one report, the ref was a bit unsighted and guessed at what had happened............and we think our refs are bad......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr2uRTxBH88

On the second view it looks like the goalie grabs his leg and impedes him from getting the ball. 50/50.

Anyone know if Maddison can come down and play for the development team in the paintpot trophy tomorrow (I assume he won''t be)? Not sure how that loan rule works.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Goalkeeper comes forwards and actually stops having

penalty.   Great for Maddison.....[/quote]Another Snodgrass then Lakey. Have you started hating him already? [:^)]

[quote user="Herman"]On the second view it looks like the goalie grabs his leg and impedes him from getting the ball. 50/50.[/quote]He does do that, but only after Maddison clatters in to him. Analysis here.....http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/why-willie-collum-was-wrong-to-give-aberdeen-a-penalty-1-4247360

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lake district canary"]Goalkeeper comes forwards and actually stops having

penalty.   Great for Maddison.....[/quote]Another Snodgrass then Lakey. Have you started hating him already? [:^)][/quote]Not in the slightest.  There is no sense that Maddison tried to fall over, more that his momentum carried him into the keeper.   The ref was at fault, that''s all.  Great show from Maddison from all accounts. A good corner taker too.

Ah, bless.  For what its worth bor, I don''t think he has any kind of temperament problem, so you can put away your put downs now.  The only reason I mentioned the word "temperament" in that thread was because I thought he might have been a bit impatient in wanting to go on loan rather than stay in the squad, that''s all.

Jesus, you really think it''s all about you!

Check your ego dearie. Perhaps we all posted here before you arrived and will carry on posting here after you are gone.

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]Jesus, you really think it''s all about you!

Check your ego dearie. Perhaps we all posted here before you arrived and will carry on posting here after you are gone.

.[/quote]Oh, here you go again. We all know what you are about. Serves me right for biting.

I started a Rotherham team thread which you thought was about you.

I comment on Maddison''s attitude and you think it''s about you.

You are a speck of dust in the universe, a blink of an eye in the space time continuum as are we all. Please don''t flatter yourself that it''s all about you. As Morty often says, "nobody cares".

Now please stop taking this thread off topic, thanks.

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]I started a Rotherham team thread which you thought was about you.

I comment on Maddison''s attitude and you think it''s about you.

You are a speck of dust in the universe, a blink of an eye in the space time continuum as are we all. Please don''t flatter yourself that it''s all about you. As Morty often says, "nobody cares".

Now please stop taking this thread off topic, thanks.[/quote]Very clever, bor, very clever, but you''re just too obvious.  I''ve made so many so many allowances for you and your parodies and fake accounts in my name and your abusiveness and your ridiculous parading around the board with your snide attacks, but you''ve gone too far.  People know why you started the Rotherham thread, people know I was the only one who questioned Maddison''s temperament.  You have a talent for humour and an intelligent mind - its a shame you

put it to such a poor use in wasting your time following me around the

message board trying to catch me out, as you just have on this thread. Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic.  You need help.

I agree Herman. It gets very boring being followed from thread to thread by some ego maniac who thinks it''s all about him, but I don''t know what else I can do except stop pouting and if I do that then the bullies win. I will not be intimidated or silenced on this forum.

Let us all stop bickering and enjoy some Madderz skillz - introducing the triple nutmeg:

https://twitter.com/pselbs/status/782338696263630848

I''m bored sh*tless by bor and his games. He started this a long time ago when I started answering him back. Egos hate it when they are found out and they rebel like cornered rats when faced with the truth.  I''d call a truce and have tried to be pleasant to him, but it doesn''t work. It''s up to him.

Setup the 2nd goal and a great pass and involved in the first by taking the free kick with a long lob. Slow game though so he isn''t under a lot of pressure.