Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

Ryan Bennett

"I can''t play anywhere at the moment..."

A dejected Ryan Bennett when light-heartedly asked if he could play in goal by a well respected poster on this forum.

The Norfolk Baresi seems low on confidence.

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]"I can''t play anywhere at the moment..."

A dejected Ryan Bennett when light-heartedly asked if he could play in goal by a well respected poster on this forum.

The Norfolk Baresi seems low on confidence.[/quote]

I''m not really surprised, I don''t feel that AN is managing the individuals in the team very well atm.

He''s absolute gash and has always been and had 0 promise at any point in time. The only reason people have a hard on for him here is that he is English and isn''t non-white. Simple as.

[quote user="jaemae2"]He''s absolute gash and has always been and had 0 promise at any point in time. The only reason people have a hard on for him here is that he is English and isn''t non-white. Simple as.[/quote]I think the restraining order from Gary Hooper has really hit the poor lad hard. Go easy on him, he''s clearly struggling at the moment.

[quote user="jaemae2"]Were Ryan and Gary in a troubled relationship? That''s sad.[/quote]You are in a troubled relationship with yourself. I think you need to stop posting on here for a while and put all your efforts into your rehabilitation. I wish you the very best of luck.

He looks no better a player than when he joined us.

Prone to hoofing, no composure and goes missing when things get tough. Reasonable in the air.

A question for our coaching and conditioning staff is why he hasn''t improved.

Why do paedophiles always give themselves away with silly throwaway but repetitive lines such as ''champ'' and ''tussleshair'' and some kind of weird internet action-emoticon?

[quote user="hogesar"]Why do paedophiles always give themselves away with silly throwaway but repetitive lines such as ''champ'' and ''tussleshair'' and some kind of weird internet action-emoticon?[/quote]

"Michael Turner is a class PL CB" That''s all that needs to be said about you.

[quote user="hogesar"]Why do paedophiles always give themselves away with silly throwaway but repetitive lines such as ''champ'' and ''tussleshair'' and some kind of weird internet action-emoticon?[/quote]

"Michael Turner is a class PL CB" That''s all that needs to be said about you.

Turner done a good job for us in the prem.

Saying that, never thought I used the word class. Happy to be proven wrong by you, but going by your track record I won''t worry too much.

You most certainly did, and he most certainly didn''t. Bassong paired with even a League 1 quality CB wouldn''t have gotten relegated in 2014. Of course a striker that could play in anything above 8th division English football would have helped too, but alas.

Well, hold my hands up Bennett was better than Klose today.

That''s not a compliment though because Klose appears to have the upper body strength and fight of a 3 year old child with an inherited bone weakness.

He did ok and certainly doesn''t deserve the cr@p he gets on here from a few resident experts😡

What cr@p does Ryan Bennett get on here other than some very warranted criticism that he''s not a great CB and probably worse than RM?

Bennet was our best defender ... almost our only defender today ,,, and not a fricking scared pansy like Klose !! Who really needs to grow a pair . Bennet went for and won more headers with his head cut open than Klose did today .

You ought to try the out of living room experience ,, pop along and watch a live game ... muppet .

Sorry mate do you have a disability of some kind or what? You''ve insulted me and told me to go to a game yet my post was pointing out exactly what you''ve said you incompetent bellend.

[quote user="hogesar"]Sorry mate do you have a disability of some kind or what? You''ve insulted me and told me to go to a game yet my post was pointing out exactly what you''ve said you incompetent bellend.[/quote][:D]A lot of drunk people on here tonight. Maybe they should go and play with fireworks.

Haha we''ve been here long enough Herman to know what this board gets like but we are both here mate! Only ourselves to blame! :)