Sign in to follow this  
Rogue Baboon

Archant Trying to Apply the Pressure?

I think we should run the poll every hour, on the hour just to see what changes

Maybe the half hour

How is that stupid? You just said a poll was inaccurate because you didn''t like the result

This is brexit all over again.

Let''s do something different? No?

If we weren''t doing crap right now the EDP would be asking Robert fleck for his opinion on our third strip. They love to milk a downturn.

[quote user="Buh"]How is that stupid? You just said a poll was inaccurate because you didn''t like the result

This is brexit all over again.

Let''s do something different? No?

If we weren''t doing crap right now the EDP would be asking Robert fleck for his opinion on our third strip. They love to milk a downturn.[/quote]I see your carers have woken you up wiped your backside spoon fed you your breakfast and sat you in front of a laptop.

I think the re- running the poll has some validity as after last week Alex suggested there would be major changes in personnel.

There wasn''t, nor was there a change in formation or outcome. Basically, he failed to deliver on his comments from last week, and failed to get a positive response. The same players made him look foolish for trusting them again.

I thought the results of the original poll were stupid - not because I didn''t agree with it but because the headline was:

''Fan Verdict - Alex Neil should get the chance to halt Norwich City decline''

The poll was a lot deeper than that, wasn''t there 4 different options for giving Neil time & one for sacking him?

Yet they turned the results into simple stay or go poll, when actually the most voted for answer was for him to go (or very close second to as much time as possible)

Its like writing a headline saying that the Tories lost the last election because more people voted for all the other parties combined instead of the Tories, even though they won the election because they had the most votes

Archant patrol this forum. It will be interesting to see if and how they report the fan''s reponse to the Delia interview given most are appalled by the total disregard to the true supporter.And if I were Neil I would be feel quite embarrassed to receive such a promise of job security given our shocking performances and results.

I think they should run a poll to gauge fan opinion on Delias interview

Capt. Pants wrote the following post at 06/11/2016 2:34 PM:

Archant patrol this forum. It will be interesting to see if and how they report the fan''s reponse to the Delia interview given most are appalled by the total disregard to the true supporter.

And if I were Neil I would be feel quite embarrassed to receive such a promise of job security given our shocking performances and results.

Agreed. Didn''t read through before posting my comment

Once again, the ''Give Him As Long As He Needs'' answer is way ahead of anything else

Does anyone else find this odd?

Its just not a logical answer to give to a when talking about a football manager?

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]Once again, the ''Give Him As Long As He Needs'' answer is way ahead of anything else

Its just not a logical answer to give to a when talking about a football manager?[/quote]

It wasn''t earlier. Sack now was well ahead. Me thinks the sc*m have discovered the poll. There is no way that a majority of our fans think that.

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]Once again, the ''Give Him As Long As He Needs'' answer is way ahead of anything else

Its just not a logical answer to give to a when talking about a football manager?[/quote]
I think you ll find that Ipswich fans have been voting today lol at lunchtime ''''Neil Out'''' was about 70 % and the ''''give him as long as he needs '''' was about 10%

[quote user="Diane"][quote user="Rogue Baboon"]Once again, the ''Give Him As Long As He Needs'' answer is way ahead of anything else

I think you ll find that Ipswich fans have been voting today lol at lunchtime ''''Neil Out'''' was about 70 % and the ''''give him as long as he needs '''' was about 10%
[/quote]Here is the culprit my little Angel..............Weakness runs rampant through Carrow Rd it seems on 15:03 - Nov 6 with 1280 views
PJH
Just discovered that the ''Pink Un'' is running an online a survey for how long they should keep Neil. Longest option is end of the season but ''out now'' is leading.

That''s why online polls are a waste of time. It''s just to generate traffic for advertising purposes so it doesn''t matter where that traffic comes from.

I''m amazed that this load of old tripe holds any interest to anyone with more than half a brain. I''ve only got half a brain and even I get it.

Agree Nutty, online polls are a waste of time especially if you don''t have to register/log in to vote