Sign in to follow this  
The gut

Posts and Poster of the Week

Hahahahaha

I have seen that James Kent before what a knob! Take a look at every tweet he makes it could not be more obvious haha love it!

5 reasons winning football games is good when you are a football team

[quote user="Buh"]Hahahahaha

I have seen that James Kent before what a knob! Take a look at every tweet he makes it could not be more obvious haha love it!

5 reasons winning football games is good when you are a football team[/quote]Don''t mock. We''ve just done it -- won 5 -- and some people on here are still complaining. There''s clearly a point to James Kent after all ..........

[quote user="Jools"][quote user="Buh"]If I''m being brutally honest I''ve got to say anything by true grit. The guy has a gift. I still remember his scouting thread a few weeks ago it was colossal had me in tears and the modernising the game thread was pretty good as well[/quote][Y][/quote]We all know True Grit is Shyster so no surprise you''d give him the thumbs up Jools. [;)]

Nooooo! True Grit is quality, but Shyster was a pompous, self-opinionated know it all. Tell me it''s not true!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Jools"][quote user="Buh"]If I''m being brutally honest I''ve got to say anything by true grit. The guy has a gift. I still remember his scouting thread a few weeks ago it was colossal had me in tears and the modernising the game thread was pretty good as well[/quote][Y][/quote]We all know True Grit is Shyster so no surprise you''d give him the thumbs up Jools. [;)][/quote]

The double idiot.

Today, 11:02 AM

TCCANARY is not online. Last active: 25/08/2016 14:15:29 TCCANARY

Top 200 Posts

Joined on 27/10/2011

Posts 2,986

Re: Tonight''s dilemna.

morty wrote:

Its funny how things turn round, and now people are worried about Chris Hughton''s attacking nous, but in a different way Big Smile [:D]

Inverted whingers?

It''s going to be a great post that beats this one this week. A run of the mill cross was met firmly by TC as he slid in at the far post. Well taken

Taken from the Ed Balls - Hall of Fame thread

Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB says:-

"You sound like one of those swivel eyed right wing folk Daly...... "

daly replies:-

"No I played in goal"

Looks like the goalie threw the ball up in the air and the striker just banged it in the back of the net. daly took the opportunity well. Haha he scored a goal!