Sign in to follow this  
The gut

Posts and Poster of the Week

For me there have been a couple of pearlers this week that made me smile and chuckle a little out loud.

My runner up:-

Lakey calling out morty with a meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee comment was class. The opportunity might have been against the run of play but it was taken well and firmly hit the back of the net.

My P&PotW :-

I think VanWink has played a blinder with the Chopsy and Bor chatting among themselves post, great work and the effort paid off. In football terms I think it will be like the Safri goal........... a one off that will still get the occasional mention for years to come. I don''t think it will be forgotten.

VanWink followed that up with a cheeky back heel wishing morty a good view at the game. Ok never going to be goal of the month but you have to admire the deftness of the touch.

Good game you two, well played.

Poster of the week should be all those posters that are reading this and terrified to post because we are doing well.

Hey highland, how''s it going mate. Unlucky.

My Post of The Week is this as whoever could see it coming ? [;)]

Crafty Canary is not online. Last active: 25/09/2016 14:22:09

Crafty Canary

Top 500 Posts

Joined on 03/08/2005

Posts 2,800

Re: Norwich v Burton match thread

Quite agree Lapps.

Best thread title of the week, in my humble opinion, goes to Pete with "Murphy chase gun has started".

As mystifying and pleasing as a well-executed Cruyff turn.

Interesting that the Op''s post of the week are related to postings about other posters and have little to do with the Club it''s self or even football.

Pity that. To me they are the boring ones that I rarely bother with. Not being ''holier than thou'' here because I assess that there are many like me in this respect.

My posting of the week was Ricardo''s match report plus the subsequents, and I still have to buy some Peroni (do Lidl sell it yet?)

Sorry to disappoint BroadstairsR, as Bor says, it''s all about opinions.

As I said, they made me chuckle so I posted about it. To be fair many, possibly the majority, of the posts have little to do with the club or football. I was posting about what I''ve been reading.

I''ve read Ricky''s reports, they are good, a high standard, but, they are not for me. I go to the game, I hear several of my mate''s opinions, I just don''t get anything out of them. So no PaPotW from me.

Don''t worry it isn''t an official award, no free EDP or anything like that. I''m sure it was nice for Ricardo to hear your nomination and I hope that VW and LDC took something from my appreciation of their humour.

Congratulations too go to Gutty, winning absolute bell of the week for the 304th week running.Impressive stuff.[:)]

You''ve been dishing out your bellends a lot recently morty, mind you don''t wear it out. It''s becoming a sore point.

[quote user="The gut"]You''ve been dishing out your bellends a lot recently morty, mind you don''t wear it out. It''s becoming a sore point.[/quote]If the hat fits mate. Because you just started the thread to stir up nonsense, didn''t you?Makes you no better that the people you are trying to assume moral high ground over.

I sometimes feel like I''m being treated worse than an away fan at Carrow Road

Morty

" you just started the thread to stir up nonsense didn''t you"

Well he seems to have stirred you up so if that was his objective then he seems to have succeeded.

Thanks gut 👍

[quote user="VanWink"]Morty

" you just started the thread to stir up nonsense didn''t you"

Well he seems to have stirred you up so if that was his objective then he seems to have succeeded.

Thanks gut 👍[/quote]Not stirred up at all, just pointing out his hypocrisy.

Mind Reader of the Decade goes to morty.

I think you might accept the nonsense was there, fresh and not settled.

How would you like me to contact you to confirm my posts are ok before I post them? Have a word with Pete, perhaps he can set up a morty button.

As for the moral high ground.......... I don''t know how to understand that sentence. I''m sure you will let us all know.

I tell you, some days I am that close to a handbag over the shoulder, wafting the cape dramatically flounce out of here because of the ''buse...

With all these awards that he''s getting Morty will need a new trophy cabinet soon. Was sure I was going to get ''Mind reader of the decade'', the judge was definitely thinking that when I looked.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

With all these awards that he''s getting Morty will need a new trophy cabinet soon. Was sure I was going to get ''Mind reader of the decade'', the judge was definitely thinking that when I looked.

[/quote][:D]

This is why people aren''t nice on this forum.
I''ve worked really hard all week at being friendly and civil with Lakey regardless of the post (which i''ll have you know isn''t the easiest job in the world) and nobody has even slightly praised me.
Full on c*ntesar from here on in...

[quote user="hogesar"]This is why people aren''t nice on this forum.
I''ve worked really hard all week at being friendly and civil with Lakey regardless of the post (which i''ll have you know isn''t the easiest job in the world) and nobody has even slightly praised me.
[/quote]

I just thought your account had been hacked.Good to have the old you back.

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="hogesar"]This is why people aren''t nice on this forum.
[/quote]

I just thought your account had been hacked.Good to have the old you back.

[/quote]
[:D]
I take it back, this guy ^ - he deserves post of the week.

If I''m being brutally honest I''ve got to say anything by true grit. The guy has a gift. I still remember his scouting thread a few weeks ago it was colossal had me in tears and the modernising the game thread was pretty good as well

[quote user="Buh"]If I''m being brutally honest I''ve got to say anything by true grit. The guy has a gift. I still remember his scouting thread a few weeks ago it was colossal had me in tears and the modernising the game thread was pretty good as well[/quote][Y]