Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

Should have snapped up Bruce

Wouldn''t be surprised to see Villa overtake us by the end of the season. In fact this is how i see it finishing.

Newcastle

Brighton

Villa

Sheff Wed

Norwich

Preston

Stick a few quid on it. You''re welcome.

He wont reply anymore, he starts this stupid threads when we lose and is nowhere to be seen when we win.

Cmon Keith why dont you post when we win, simple question.

As much as I wanted Bruce, AN is still doing a decent job.

One thing we can''t keep saying is his still learning though, that time has passed.

We can''t win every game and we have a decent squad, about time he used it correctly.

[quote user="Indy"]As much as I wanted Bruce, AN is still doing a decent job.

One thing we can''t keep saying is his still learning though, that time has passed.

We can''t win every game and we have a decent squad, about time he used it correctly.[/quote]

He is not doing a decent job. He''s somehow got us to a decent position in the league and got some results but the team performance is below par in every other respect.

Whatever you think and my opinion of AN isn''t very high believe me, he''s got 11 wins in the 15 all competitions this year, so doing a decent job, not a great one.......

I feel most of those wins are simply down to the players being better than the opposition players to be honest. I don''t feel that the manager has "won" us any points with proactive, clever or even good management at any point.

That''s a good point, Lambert would change a game and gain results, I can''t say Neil has done that many times, in fact probably lost more points than gained from winning positions.

That would be an interesting stat, how many points gained going behind in a game against points lost going ahead.

there seems to be a blinkered few on this board who appear to hate it when folk critiscise a bad performance with the usual "where were you last week".

The fact is people aren''t stupid, they can see the side isnt playing as well as it could and even in a win can still see where potentinal trouble lies.

I wouldnt have though Alex Neil can afford to slip out of the top 6 for any length of time this season.

We were 7th when Neil Adams was sacked.

so the question is , if Alex Neil is this season''s Neil Adams.....who will be this season''s Alex Neil??

Should OF snapped up Bruce. As everyone knows, should of, would of, could of. Smudger scool of English.

Just another timely bump as Bruce''s Villa inevitably overtake the Alex Neil''s Norwich City. Now watch Lambert''s Wolves fly past us in the next few weeks. Utter shambles l.