Sign in to follow this  
TwoSheds

So have you Worthy backers changed your minds yet?

Before last Christmas myslef & others were calling for Worthless head. All we got from the Worthy backers was wait & give him time.Well its not for us to give him time,its the board.Anyway relegation came as most of us expected so we called for his head again,& what were the Worthy backers remarks? ''He got us here,he can do it again''. Really? I think not somehow! He may have taken us to the highest position we have been for a long while,but he had taken us back down & at one point during the first few games of the season he took us just 1 place above the usless Hamilton''s lowest postition! How long can you keep defending the man for? He has to go & it has to be now before this season it totally writen off!

Have I changed my mind? No. I still think he has weaknesses, and I also still think that he has strengths.

However I also think that posters to this board are not the best judges of what''s right for the club, so I could be wrong. But then, so could you...

not particularly defending him but...

we were missing, what 7 first teamers.

greeno screwed up badly

all the goals seemed to come down our left side of the pitch - anything to do with no drury and huckerbys renowned defending

why didn''t Doherty jump against Howard for their 4th goal.

simon charlton is rubbish in midfield

[quote]No.[/quote]

Yeah i''ll 2nd that, and have been for a while now. But worthy''s time is running out, and fast... and so is my patience with some of the players!

[quote]Have I changed my mind? No. I still think he has weaknesses, and I also still think that he has strengths. However I also think that posters to this board are not the best judges of what''s right for...[/quote]

fair response old boy. 

Given that you would keep worthy what would you like to see him do?

OTBC