Sign in to follow this  
Van wink

What's the latest on Brady's injury

I''ve heard AN has the scans to prove it and will be showing them in at 1pm in a Powerpoint presentation today

with Prtichard cost almost 9 mil and striker must come next weeks for may be same money or more there is no doubt we will cash out Brady till end of window.

No way to spend 20 mil and to not sell Brady imo

Last I heard he had a groin injury and along with Martin will not be involved for the first game.

Yes he is having a medical at Everton to assess if he will be ready for Premiership start !

And if AN really needs to show powerpoint slide on injury then slides down again in my view,

Grow a pair AN if media , fans dont believe you tough their problem not urs!

[quote user="CJ"]And if AN really needs to show powerpoint slide on injury then slides down again in my view,

Grow a pair AN if media , fans dont believe you tough their problem not urs![/quote]
Seriously!!!?

[quote user="Chip20"][quote user="CJ"]And if AN really needs to show powerpoint slide on injury then slides down again in my view,

Grow a pair AN if media , fans dont believe you tough their problem not urs![/quote]
Seriously!!!?
[/quote]That was a whoooooooosh moment.

AN in the presser backs up what I said earlier, not in squad for Blackburn along with R Martin but both back in training. Dorrans touch and go as well apparently.

[quote user="CJ"]And if AN really needs to show powerpoint slide on injury then slides down again in my view,

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!
[img]http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/992/401/e37.png[/img]