Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

The one and only Simon Hooper

Just failed to give a blatant penalty for Newcastle! T@sser!

I have literally, just walked in, switched the tellybox on, and within 2 minutes, he has refused Newcy a penalty.

And boy, has he been on a diet since lat year.

.....and doesn''t he just have an arrogant swagger about him. Shocking ref. And to think of the referee quality at the Euros which on the whole was excellent and now back to earth with the likes of this bloke

The second penalty shout wasn''t a pen, no matter what the Sky commentators say- however the fact he didn''t play the advantage before that late free kick was staggering.

Darth Canary1 wrote the following post at 2016-08-06 1:41 AM:

Demotion to league 1/2 after this, he was truly truly awful, too many key decisions wrong

Won''t happen I''m afraid DC1 - championship refs this season are professional as in the premiership, are full time, and are being run in the same way by the prof referees group.

Reading this thread brings feelings of dread for the quality of officials we are likely to experience this season.

Is there any official dictact about what can and can''t be shown as replays on our new big screen, sometimes I''ve noticed at certain clubs you get a replay of a controversial decision and at others you don''t?