Sign in to follow this  
NCFC-Palmer

Live stream Vs Blackburn

Hello I am unable to attend the match today but was wondering if anyone knew of any sources to watch the game on the internet?

I have tried to have a look but been unable to find any

Thanks in advance

Hope you''re ready for the shower of ''plastic'' comments.

I''m expecting most of this season to be radio/Canary Player only.

Not a chance of a stream today, there is only ever one Championship match televised on the Saturday 3pm slot, this week its Forest v Burton. Obviously if City are a live game on Sky there will be streams but its going to be the exception rather than the rule this year. Back to watching it on the wireless I''m afraid.

There were quite a few streams last time we were in the Championship. Expect a lot less this year though as Villa and Newcastle will get most of the overseas coverage alongside Leeds and for some reason I just can''t understand QPR (Who just always seem to be on TV). Those teams will be televised on Sky and abroad regularly.

If we get one stream every 5 games we''d be doing well. Annoyingly most of the times we were being streamed last time in this league it was at home, which most of us can watch anyway. Getting to any away game from Norfolk is a f***ing pain in the arsenal and impossible for many of us with modern working patterns. Hopefully this time more away games will be streamed

[quote user="Ricky Spanish"]There were quite a few streams last time we were in the Championship. If we get one stream every 5 games we''d be doing well.  Hopefully this time more away games will be streamed[/quote]not a chancelast time we were in the championship there were streams for every game up until xmas, most without commentary, then someone got wise and it all got shut down been that way since

anyone got a contact at channel 5 ?:P

As others rightly say there were hardly any streams in the Championship. Usually only one per weekend.

I''m still clinging to the fact that with the rebranding of the ''EFL'' that they might start trying to showcase the Championship too a much wider audience and therefore the possibility for more streams. We will have to wait and see.

I''m watching Remi Matthews and Hamilton at Rangers (in russian because video quality). http://singidunum.us/setantasport.htmlHalf time and Hamilton are 1 - 0 up.

Does anyone know how I can listen to the commentary? I''ve got a DAB radio but I live in London.

Bit of a technophobe so any advice appreciated!

[quote user="Mr Angry"]Does anyone know how I can listen to the commentary? I''ve got a DAB radio but I live in London.

Bit of a technophobe so any advice appreciated![/quote]

Radio Norfolk is on free view channel 719 I assume anyone outside of the area could retune there TV and change the secondary region to receive it ?

I believe free view feeds change at ko time, they used to so would expect the same this year. There used to be someone on UStream who broadcast the commentary, check it out.

[quote user="Mr Angry"]Does anyone know how I can listen to the commentary? I''ve got a DAB radio but I live in London.

Bit of a technophobe so any advice appreciated![/quote]There is usually someone who puts up a live radio stream on Wrath Of The Barclay. Can''t remember his name though so you''ll need to find it - that is if you can figure that site out.

[quote user="MooreMarriot"]If you can get on the internet try this :
Click on the local radio button.....far right.
A whole list of BBC local radio stations should appear. Obviously choose radio Norfolk .
[/quote]Radio Norfolk does not stream live commentaries - they''re only available via the wireless

[quote user="MooreMarriot"]If you can get on the internet try this :
Click on the local radio button.....far right.
A whole list of BBC local radio stations should appear. Obviously choose radio Norfolk .
[/quote]

That channel won''t have the football feed, it will be something else.

For all you exiles, try this, I couldn''t get it to play but maybe will nearer the time.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/norwichfirst

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="Mr Angry"]Does anyone know how I can listen to the commentary? I''ve got a DAB radio but I live in London.

Bit of a technophobe so any advice appreciated![/quote]There is usually someone who puts up a live radio stream on Wrath Of The Barclay. Can''t remember his name though so you''ll need to find it - that is if you can figure that site out.[/quote]IIRC he''s called Dr Dublin, and his stream usually appears here - [url=http://www.ustream.tv/channel/norwichfirst]http://www.ustream.tv/channel/norwichfirst[/url].For those who live close enough Radio Norfolk can be found via Freeview.

[quote user="Ron Manager"]For all you exiles, try this, I couldn''t get it to play but maybe will nearer the time.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/norwichfirst[/quote]The broadcast is up and playing.

Might be useful if anyone is having trouble with the normal ustream link - http://iphone-streaming.ustream.tv/uhls/11747209/streams/live/iphone/playlist.m3u8