Sign in to follow this  
YorkshirePudding

Blackburn v Norwich match thread

Exactly the start the squad, the fans, the manager and the board need. We could be going places, so let''s see that final push in this transfer window and get who Neil wants in to finish the puzzle.

Well done to all at Blackburn today, great start to the season.

You''ve set the standard now for the next 45 games, more of the same please, especially next Saturday as it''ll be my first game for a couple of years.

OTBC.

[quote user="ron obvious"]Highlights link:

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/10525688/blackburn-1-4-norwich?[/quote]

lol we look different class!

hope not because Black is so poor ...

[quote user="ron obvious"]Highlights link:

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/10525688/blackburn-1-4-norwich?[/quote]

Poor goal to concede.

Naismith''s goal pick of the bunch in terms of movement and finish IMO.

Maybe I have no ambition, but must admit, I do actually love the Championship - it''s a great league! So pleased with today''s performance and score, nice one Alex and the lads 👍

Well done to the lads and manager. Always good to win your first game and with two home games to come we could be sitting rather pretty!

Really chuffed at the performance and result today. Blackburn were poor and we will face tougher but an opening day victory and away from home too! Brilliant.

Now where''s that bottle of celebratory scotch 🤗

That performance does look a good omen of things to come, it ticks all the boxes for sure. Compare that to Newcastle and Benitez is already looking flustered - I sense that they still lack the cohesion we have, and have not managed to address it this summer. We made a point today, sent out a real message of intent. Be nice to win the title this season, and why not? 👍

So it''s looks like we have a 1hr, minus adverts, Championship show on Channel five at 9.00, good stuff, hope it''s this time every week, so much better than the last time we were in the Championship.Cant wait !!

She used to host with Danny Baker on 5live. Nice lady, Geordie though and married to bloke from Toploader. Not that I''m a stalker or owt.

Regarding Newcastle last night( watched it, for my sins)...and their extended hlights on ch5, they looked more open than we did last season without timm klose. Ayoze Perez, apparrently sought after had less interest in working back that Redders. I know its very early but they look a bit like a bunch of lightweights for this league. Fulham showed em without RM.

Whilst the window is open we could still lose Klose,that is still a worry.

it was all we could ask for from the opening game, controlled quality applied with drive and steel.

The teams to get promoted will have had the mental strength to get the most from their quality; a superb first match, now simply need to maintain that focus and application for another 30 games or so.

Bring on the owls.