Sign in to follow this  
YorkshirePudding

Blackburn v Norwich match thread

Not to get carried away, but if we add a striker and we see Pritchard also come good we could be a real threat this season. Fantastic start for the club and the fans so far. Keep it up boys, a clean sheet would be brilliant!

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]No, we definitely need another Centre Forward. We want to scare the poop out of teams. Assombolonga has scored, and Forest are losing, so that might be an easy decision for him!

Even Laffs might get on today.................[/quote]So, sign Assombolonga Monday and play him ahead of Jacob Murphy against Sheffield Wednesday Saturday [:O] Way to go on how to diminish a players morale [:|]

Jools, pretty sure Pritchard will replace Murphy once he''s settled. Would also think Assombolonga would be more of a threat to Jerome than Murphy!

Great start, best I can remember to a season.

Sounds like the games being played in a morgue 😄

[quote user="Jools"][quote user="Crabbycanary3"]No, we definitely need another Centre Forward. We want to scare the poop out of teams. Assombolonga has scored, and Forest are losing, so that might be an easy decision for him!

Even Laffs might get on today.................[/quote]So, sign Assombolonga Monday and play him ahead of Jacob Murphy against Sheffield Wednesday Saturday [:O] Way to go on how to diminish a players morale [:|][/quote]

Why would Assombolonga play on the right wing? Surely he would replace Jerome?

Ops, they''re back in. Shame.

Olsson sounds to be quite happy with life at the mo., judging by his performance. Which is nice.

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Jools, pretty sure Pritchard will replace Murphy once he''s settled. Would also think Assombolonga would be more of a threat to Jerome than Murphy![/quote]Golden rule no 1 where football managers are concerned: Only drop a player if he''s off form or a drastic change in formation/tactics is required - otherwise, leave it as [Y]Great first half and superb performance for Murphy thus far [Y]

Considering we haven''t thrown in our new attacking midfielder yet, pretty impressive so far!

Just need Naismith to score and get his confidence up as well!

There''s something wrong with my internet, says we are winning 3-0 but I know that can''t be right, can someone tell me the real score?
[;)]

[quote user="Fuzzar"]Strength in depth will win this league Jools.[/quote]We''ve one of the largest squads in the Division consisting of 6 forwards in Jerome, Naismith, Lafferty, Morris and the Murphy brothers -- I suppose it depends on AN choosing to field two up front for the majority of the season, but it''s more likely than not (unfortunately) that he''ll opt for one up front in future away games, in which case we have enough to go with [Y]

Easy, Easy, Easy!! Get in boys, let''s make it 7

[quote user="Boris"]at least no one can buy Olsson injured !?[/quote]I just hope it isn''t the start of a massive sulk -- never mind a striker, I think we should be looking for a quality left-back.

[quote user="AJ"]Considering we haven''t thrown in our new attacking midfielder yet, pretty impressive so far!

Just need Naismith to score and get his confidence up as well![/quote]

Your prayers are answered AJ!

This is unbelievable after years and years of being used to writing off the opening game. Just hope we can keep a clean sheet!

This is a serious shot across the bow of the rest of the teams in this league. We arnt here to mess about,