Sign in to follow this  
YorkshirePudding

Blackburn v Norwich match thread

Jools, it is meant as more competition in the ''Jerome'' role. Not a replacement for the Murphys (wingers?) or Naismith (No 10 role?). Morris is a distance off from making an impact at that level , and Lafferty has never been AN''s first choice. If we can get another Cam Jam, or even an upgrade then great, in my, and many others minds.

Olsson said last week he''s not going anywhere in this window. January maybe a different story depending on how we''re doing. His contract runs out this season though, so would be good to sign him on a longer one.

Disappointing to concede, clean sheets will be important over the season, tight 1-0 victories away can make all the difference.

Sounds like whittaker let his man go past too easy.

Would rather have Toffolo on the bench i think? Although understand versatility of Whitts

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Whitaker on and guess what[/quote]As I''ve said further up, a left-back signing is more imperative than a forward [Y]

Pritchard on, let''s see what he''s about. I wanted a clean sheet, but at least it''s a reality check that there is no point in any game that we can switch off. Learn from it and move on!

Interestingly (or nerdy, probably) we are the only team looking likely to win away.

Excellent start to the season.  Well done City.  Four goals away from home, I''d forgotten what it feels like![Y]

Great result, didn''t see that coming! Here''s to a great season! OTBC!

Remember watching the Newcastle game last night and remembering how tough it is to win away in this league. Inferior sides on small pitches playing the percentages and sitting deep can stifle a lot of teams and we could have been outworked.

We were clinical, economical, confident and we''ve got a two point lead on our last three promotion campaigns already. So well happy!

It''s also amazing what confidence can do for a footballer, Hoolahan seems to be getting a second wind and seems like the same player he was under Lambert again!

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Disappointing to concede, clean sheets will be important over the season, tight 1-0 victories away can make all the difference.[/quote]And 4-1 away wins don''t?

SSN about to show some goals from the Champs, don''t know if we''ll be shown yet.

Great result but we''ve got to be disappointed with conceding that goal.

Not a bad thing of course, puts a bit of perspective on the big margin of the win with the reality there''s still a lot of work to be done.

Can safely say Ruddy will have McGovern breathing down his neck this season, he''s not had a bad game today but he''s going to have to sharpen up with the competition in the squad we''ve got now.

Just shown the goals on Sky! Just like watching Barca, what a set of great goals, Murphy has a claim to goal of the season already!!