Sign in to follow this  
YorkshirePudding

Blackburn v Norwich match thread

Keep the tempo lads, let''s finish it before half time! Fantastic stuff, Wes sounds like a menace and they just can''t handle us going forward!

Not surprised whatsoever - not getting too carried away but I think we''re going to absolutely batter some teams this season. That squad should win the league - still stand by we''ve a better squad of players than Newcastle 👍

Pleased for Jacob, not a bad start to his debut!

Don''t get too carried away. Rovers are not expected to do much this season so it''s great that we are showing our credentials but there will be harder games to come.

Now 3-0 so pleasing to see us convert superiority into goals.

Looks like our opening day hoodoo is about to end!!

A rumoured target has also scored - Assombalonga 😉

A good win today will send out a real message to the league - and not only that, crucially, players we want to sign too 👍

[quote user="Fuzzar"]This is much more fun than the Premier League...[/quote]

[Y]

The doom and gloom merchants may have to depart from the message board. Even Crafty sounds a little undecided as to which way he wants to swing. [:D]

Thing is, the Champs. only has half a dozen or so decent teams, though some will occasionally have good spells. Consistency is the key.

[quote user="Alex "]A rumoured target has also scored - Assombalonga 😉

A good win today will send out a real message to the league - and not only that, crucially, players we want to sign too 👍[/quote]I honestly don''t think we need to sign anyone - maybe a centre-half, but definitely not a striker.

[quote user="Fuzzar"]This is much more fun than the Premier League...[/quote]

Oh Fuzzar, where''s your ambition? 😉

The fun bit is getting there I think. I''m really going to miss all those biased refs this season 👍

No, we definitely need another Centre Forward. We want to scare the poop out of teams. Assombolonga has scored, and Forest are losing, so that might be an easy decision for him!

Even Laffs might get on today.................

[quote user="Jools"][quote user="Alex "]A rumoured target has also scored - Assombalonga 😉

A good win today will send out a real message to the league - and not only that, crucially, players we want to sign too 👍[/quote]I honestly don''t think we need to sign anyone - maybe a centre-half, but definitely not a striker.[/quote]

I think we do need a striker or 2 Jools - although Barcelona have done it with strong attacking midfielders so it''s possible!

Hard to know really as Naismith or Murphy etc may get bucket loads in this league playing off Jerome. Think we''ll only need another defender of Olsson goes 👍

Yay, Cinnamon Jackson has scored for Wimbledon!! An answer to our striker need? 😁

Definitely sounds as if Blackburn are awful, but this will give the players confidence after the flat end to last season. We still need another striker though.