Sign in to follow this  
If wed only kept Howie..

Harmonica / Pie Monster

Did I hear a harmonica yesterday? Sounded like it came from the right side of the away stand...

(note that i didn''t say "did I hear a harmonica being PLAYED" - there didn''t seem to be a tune involved).

Also... what was going on with the rotund chap who wanted to go outside (according to his pointing) and fight the entire 1,500 Norwich fans?

I did enjoy taunting him... but it does prove that wearing black doesn''t always make you look slim...

Probably one of those gobby little twats who were there, the ones who embarrass the club by singing On The Ball City 30 times a game! ( and forget the ''a goal'' at the end)

Cringing

[quote user="nutty nigel"]This reminds me....

Where''s Waveny''s pie report?

:)[/quote]I had a word with the big man after the game but i am not at liberty to divulge his latest identity. I introduced him to Duncan and let''s just say it was a meeting of a couple of heavyweights. [:P]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]This reminds me....

Where''s Waveny''s pie report?

:)[/quote]I had a word with the big man after the game but i am not at liberty to divulge his latest identity. I introduced him to Duncan and let''s just say it was a meeting of a couple of heavyweights. [:P][/quote]Blimey, Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks all over again. [:O]http://www.dailyfeed.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Timeshift-Wrestlings-Golden-Age-Grapples-Grunts-Grannies.jpg