Sign in to follow this  
mr footy

Simply the best

With this win it shows norwich are going up, football to be excited about at last.Now we must plan for future and make sure we stay a prem club.

To good for this league on this showing, know harder games to come but can''t see us losing many.Need better squad for premier so should start to recruit now.

One game mate.

To put it into context, we haven''t won in the last 14 years on opening day and yet in that time we have been promoted, relegated and stagnated.... Pretty much goes to show that the opening day has very very little indication of form of the course of the season.

That said, I''d much rather get off to a 4-1 victory!

Loving the positivity, but who do you think we should get right now, who will want to join us right now, a year ahead, with no guarantees, and who should we suddenly ditch, to make way for these new signings?

As good as we can be this core of players are notoriously inconsistent, particularly against lesser sides. Blackburn away sounds like one they might not have clicked for so it''s really pleasing to get the win. With our previous opening day record and how close to auto promotion and survival we have been in the last two years it feels a bit like a head start.

Saying that I''d be absolutely shocked if we finished outside the top 6 and as we usually show up for big games and have the quality to beat anyone in this division I''d really fancy us in the play offs if it came to that