Sign in to follow this  
Patches OHoolahan

Championship podcasts?

Can anyone recommend any good quality podcasts focused on the Championship? The ones I''ve found lack insight or are effectively Premier League fans moonlighting as Championship "experts" before their season begins. Any suggestions?

There used to be a poster on here who did podcasts but he got a bit touchy if you told him they were not any good.

It''s only a Championship podcast insofar as it''s about us, but I enjoyed the Little Yellow Bird last season.

I''ve not really found any good ones either all seems to be a quick mention after premier league stuff

The magic sponge with Jimmy Bullard and Rob Beckett is a good listen and due back for the forth series in a couple of months, more of a comedy thing but they have some good guests that tell some hilarious football stories, the back catalogue is worth downloading

If you find a decent one for the championship let me know

Thanks for the suggestions folks. While young Jack seems a nice enough lad, I have to say that Talk Norwich City is not quite my tempo. The LYBP is good but they aren''t always able to produce a podcast on a consistent basis - understandable given day jobs etc of the people involved. DDD, I''ll have to give the magic sponge a listen. I suppose the problem is that the mainstream journos who provide good Premier league content focus solely on the Prem and the Football League is the poor relation by comparison. Will update this thread if I find any noteworthy podcasts.

The Little Yellow Bird podcast and website is one of the best Norwich City projects I''ve ever seen. Very entertaining and insightful and the two lads don''t take themselves too seriously either. Good stuff.