Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

Writing was on the wall....

It was commented at the very start of the season that we were a team with a weak midfield. Ultimately Hughes is a great character but average for this league. And Jarrett seems woeful. Ultimately that has been our undoing...conmsider how:

Our fantastic strike force would blow oppo away with good supply.

Our strong defence would be awesome with genuine support.

With the exception of Safri- we are very ordinary in the middle- and that is ultimatly the engine room.

I can only wonder where we would be had we taken Ifil as Sheff Utd did or Koumas....

[quote]It was commented at the very start of the season that we were a team with a weak midfield. Ultimately Hughes is a great character but average for this league. And Jarrett seems woeful. Ultimately that...[/quote]

If you dont know my views on this by now....   worthy has chosen his engine room so will have to fine tune what he has. 

While I wanted a ferrari V12, and would have settled for a Ford flat four I seem to have ended up with a citroen 2CV 3 stroke in need of some tender loving care....

OTBC

ZLF, I think our engine room currently consists of a hoop and stick, a pair of in-line roller skates and a ''Sinclair C5'' with a flat 12v battery.... ON THE FALL CITY! ;~)

[quote]If you dont know my views on this by now.... worthy has chosen his engine room so will have to fine tune what he has. While I wanted a ferrari V12, and would have settled for a Ford flat four I se...[/quote]

A 3 stroke engine? ZLF, you seem to have invented a new kind of internal combustion engine - I''d patent it quick if I was you

[quote]A 3 stroke engine? ZLF, you seem to have invented a new kind of internal combustion engine - I''d patent it quick if I was you[/quote]

Fair cop herb - all profits to the makeworthyhistory appeal