Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Chairman's doing Strictly

a live show that goes out on a saturday...My little girls dance troup has been to see the show and contestants arrive about 5:30.Nice to see where Ed''s priorities lie on a saturday afternoon isn''t it?

C''mon be fair...he needs plenty of time for the fake tan to dry and to sew the sequins onto his outfit.

Apples

It''s a big commitment to take on Strictly with training and rehearsing taking up five or six full days a week. I appreciate he''s not the CEO but he is the Chairman and I trust that he will be available for NCFC duties when needed. With Strictly and Bake-Off and Chairmanship of a football club a cynic might think he''s trying to re-brand himself.

Lets hope he teams with some Russian Man eater and he pisses off to Russia and takes Pixie with him for a threesome

Chairman is a thoroughly decent bloke, Norfolk bred, through and through.  No longer a politician, just a fan with a higher profile than most, hence his invite to Strictly.    Good luck to him, he''ll be entertaining to watch, that''s for sure. Ed Balls in a Strictly outfit

It doesn''t annoy me that he''s doin is as such it''s that you know there''s going to be one of those "what we did in training this week" segments before he dances and there will be some awful skit at Conley or something

Ugh...

It will be funny, it will I''m sure be cringey at times, but all it will do is make our club more likeable to an audience that probably is not that interested in football, certainly wont do any harm.

Why would they involve Colney when the training is done at dance studios? I fail to see how the club gets any positive publicity out of this. Only City fans desperate enough to watch this dross will be interested in the link. For everyone else it will probably be seen as another ''let''s be having you'' type laughing stock embarrassment.

Perhaps Len Goodman can ask him why him and his wife “flipped” the designation of their second home to three different properties within the space of two years.

Pity he''s not paired with Mulumbu they could both piss off together.

Holla Hoop can''t see how having him making a fool of himself on a show that attracts millions will be good for NCFC

Prat

He can do what he wants - Chairman is a very part-time job, I think some of you seem to confuse his role with the CEO''s. The Norwich thing will probably come up, but I fail to see how we can come out of it with anything more than a ''meh'' - that is, for anyone other than those who have an axe to grind.